Sponsored by:

Sinister Mod

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 11:18 PM
StanSoph
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I may have been misunderstood.

The advice on the tailgaters is the same as I prctice. Move over and let them go by. I like Krista's gun though. I was more or less alluding to people who follow behind you and think that there car can do the same as a P-car in the turns and twisties. I like to watch them follow and discover that their car doesn't quite measure up. i.e. the speed limit in my subdivision is 25 mph; I make a rt handed, downhill off camber turn at 25 on my way home. Much to my amazement most SUV's and others following don't do this well. Hee Hee. My intentions are to have some fun, not to endanger or kill. If I could disable the brake lights on a twisty, then somebody might think Schumi was driving or there was no need to slow down. I only want to have fun not hurt. As an aside I have a lifted F-350 diesel, RedNeck mobile for the really dirty stuff. (Tailgaters, kids in hondas, etc.) Permission to remove flame suit, sir ?
Old 06-05-2005, 08:02 PM
bleucamaro
Drifting

heres what you need: http://www.smokingairplanes.com/cart...72f8d81787123e
Old 06-05-2005, 08:13 PM
944CS
Drifting

old racers trick...outlawed now i believe...install a delay in the brake lights so the guy behind you thinks you're goin deep into a corner when you really aren't
Old 06-06-2005, 01:12 AM
StanSoph
Racer

Originally Posted by 944CS
old racers trick...outlawed now i believe...install a delay in the brake lights so the guy behind you thinks you're goin deep into a corner when you really aren't
That's what I was trying to do. Lure people deep. The smoking plane thing is cool. My truck has a chip and 5" exhaust, it will put out a fog that takes days to clear.heee heeee.
Old 06-06-2005, 01:41 AM
programmatore
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Too bad you don't have a cab. This is an easy mod that uses the stock mount points for the wind deflector.

You know you're in Virginia NRA country when you see Porsches with gun racks. Yeeha!!

Quick Reply: Sinister Mod