Looking for Misc. 996 Parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 07:53 AM
morad
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Looking for Misc. 996 Parts

Hey guys and gals,

I am in Vancouver BC and am looking for some parts for my C4 Cab. Interior Pieces in graphite grey like door speaker covers, fact 3 spoke steering wheel door handles and pocket covers and etc..

I will entertain whatever you have wherever you are.

Also, I am looking for a factory Aerokit for a 99-01 Carrera Cab. Damaged or not, again I will entertain anything you have.

Factory Deck, I need a CDR 220 OR CR220 in working condition or not. I really just need the buttons on the face plate as mine are pretty worn.

Lastly, I am looking for a set of 19inch wheels for a Narrow Body. Techart's in 18 inch or TE37's in 18 inch are preferred but tell me what you have!

I have a set of 02 Carrera 5 Spoke's with P0's on them in excellent shape in trade or for sale.

I will buy anything and I am for sale if need be

Thanks for the emails.

raymond@corruptinteractive.com
Old 03-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Alon
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have seen all of these itmes for sale at one time or another (and often) on E-Bay. Invest a few hours and search E-Baymotors under car parts and accessories and use 996 as your search criteria.

You'll find everything you need one at a time.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:02 AM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

i have the deck if you want it. the face buttons are still good and the deck is fully functional.
Old 03-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Kims996Cab
Racer

Originally Posted by morad
Hey guys and gals,

Factory Deck, I need a CDR 220 OR CR220 in working condition or not. I really just need the buttons on the face plate as mine are pretty worn.
It is my understanding (read it in a TSB) that the radio buttons are now available as replacement parts. You might check your dealer.
Old 03-11-2005, 03:30 PM
SRL
Racer

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts

When its right for you, PM me with what you're looking to get for the '02 5-spokes.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:37 AM
morad
7th Gear

Originally Posted by Alon
I have seen all of these itmes for sale at one time or another (and often) on E-Bay. Invest a few hours and search E-Baymotors under car parts and accessories and use 996 as your search criteria.

You'll find everything you need one at a time.
Thanks for the heads up. I tried the dealer, a bit too expensive for my taste. I really went through ebay quite well. It seems every color of every part i need is available except graphite grey. Murphy's Law I guess.

Either way I will keep looking, thanks for the post.

Raymond

Quick Reply: Looking for Misc. 996 Parts