Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

HWFMR LE MANS Goodies are in: If your name is NOT on this list, we need your address

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004, 05:10 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 176 Likes on 112 Posts
Default HWFMR LE MANS Goodies are in: If your name is NOT on this list, we need your address

Greetings fellow tortoises

At long last, with typical HWFM timing, and with further delays caused by yours truly, the sponsorship goodies are ready to be shipped. Please read this carefully.

I’ve started mailing them to the address I have (see below). But I’m missing lots of addresses.

If your name is NOT on this list, and you made a donation to the sponsorship effort, that means we don’t have your address. If you have moved, we need your new address (Hopefully I haven’t sent those already)

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:

Send your NAME, RENNLIST NAME and MAILING ADDRESS via e-mail to me at

mtnest1@flash.net

AND TO

admin@rennlist.com

Please send to BOTH with the title "Le Mans donor addresses", as John D and I each have stuff for you. (Better than Christmas, huh?)

Mailing costs are running 3 to 5 dollars. If you want to help, please feel empowered to do so, but it is not required.

You will be receiving a 26” mailing tube. There are three items inside. Open it, and extract the contents carefully, so as not to damage them, because the biggest item is suitable for framing. I’m not going to post any pictures, I want you to be surprised.

Let me know if your tube arrives damaged. I have a few extras that can replace a damaged ones.

OTHER RELATED MATTERS:

Evidently we will not be receiving any event posters. I’m very sorry. Some were promised as part of the initial sponsorship offer, but I trust you will be happy with the swag you receive.

I have a call in about the 1/43rd scale models of our Le Mans car. I hope to hear back from the Bucklers early next week concerning when they expect to receive them. At the time the order was placed, we were told it would take months to receive them. I will post any further info.

Finally, special thanks to Bob Chapman and Adrian Streather for the use of their photography.

And if you don’t already know it, John D is one generous person.

We have addresses for the following:

addison lee
Alan Coleman
Alex Kolodesh
Anir Dhir
Bob DiLeonardi
Brian Welsh
chris walrod
Christoph Berendes
Christopher Liang
cj johnson
Color Change Corporation
David Floyd
Doug Corley
Doug Wancha
ELIZABETH PAULEY
Eric Cyranski
Erik Scharinger
Greg Fishman
Gregory Hoff
J Todd Arnold
James Neil
Jan Malmborg
Jauder Ho
Jeff Austin
JEFFREY SAULS
john hardwick
Jon Kaminsky
Kurt Ristow
Marc Gelefsky
Mark Dalen
Mark Lee
Phil McGrath
mick mcglasson
Paul Bienick
Paul Caiazzo
paul kopatz
Peter Ching
Peter Fianu
Petteri Kummala
Richard Laurie
Robert Henriksen
Robert Trinkle
Ruairidh Ross
Sam Grant
Scott Anderson
Steven Daib
Terry Rudy
Thomas Weber
Toby Pennycuff
Todd Bernard
Travis O'steen
William Economos
William O'Connell
Witold Kepka

Last edited by Mike in Chi; 10-16-2004 at 05:48 PM.

Quick Reply: HWFMR LE MANS Goodies are in: If your name is NOT on this list, we need your address