Front ABS engaging

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 10:27 AM
Dale Gribble
Pocket Sand
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tstanding
I also have this happen on a C2 with USA 030. I seems to require braking in a turn with less than perfect pavement. If the inside front wheel hits a bump, the ABS will engage on that wheel. I have found that if I complete my braking a little earlier it doesn't happen.

I just figured it was the car telling me that I was braking too late.

Tim
same here man. when i had my USA M030 and even still now with the PSS9's (although it's much harder). i think it happenes because the car thinks we're going over rough terrain or something because these are pretty random sharp bumps in the road. either that or because the wheel catches some air and locks up b4 comming back down again perhaps?

Kevin H.: Couldn't you just pull the fuse for ABS/TCS from the fusebox? (on a side note, how cool would it be to have an ABS on/off on ur center consol as a button right next to PSM and TCS)
Old 07-23-2005, 10:31 PM
Kevin H. in Atl..
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DeAd-EyE
Kevin H.: Couldn't you just pull the fuse for ABS/TCS from the fusebox? (on a side note, how cool would it be to have an ABS on/off on ur center consol as a button right next to PSM and TCS)
I suppose you could pull the fuse, but I don't think ABS is the problem. Lack of tire grip is the problem, IMHO. PSM/TC is a totally different deal. I would definitely prefer the ability to switch these off.

Quick Reply: Front ABS engaging