Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

I just got my car back from Euro Pros in Gaithersburg, MD!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 09:36 AM
Mark Wheeler
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I just got my car back from Euro Pros in Gaithersburg, MD!

I have to share with everyone the great experience I just had with Euro Pros. (I have no affiliation with them; I’m just a very happy customer.) My ’99 996 has 68,000 miles on it and it was long overdue for a little TLC in the form of a full exterior detailing due to numerous rock chips mostly on the front bumper and hood area. Additionally, there were several clearcoat scratches on both sides of the car that detracted from the overall beauty of the car. The car was really starting to look its age. After arriving in the DC area from Norfolk a couple months ago I did some web research and after finding nothing but praise for Euro Pros Collision, I called them up and made an appointment to drop the car off three weeks later. One thing I saw on the web was that they aren’t necessarily the fastest folks in town, but the overwhelming impression was that they were by far the best. I decided I could do without my garage queen for three weeks for exceptional results. Well, I picked it up last night and I have to say that my 5 ½ year old 996 looks “showroom” new! No kidding, it looks AWESOME! It’s simply amazing because it’s probably been several years since it’s looked so fantastic! These guys were professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable about Porsche. Price-wise, they were what I expected for a first class shop that specializes in high-end sports cars and exotics. And in my honest opinion, they were worth every penny. Scott, Jack and Greg, I salute you guys! You have one more loyal and lifelong customer. Thank you so much for taking such great care of my baby! I’ll try to post pictures this weekend. If anyone wants more specifics, please PM me.
Old 07-29-2004, 12:43 PM
996FLT6
Rennlist Member

Received 247 Likes on 203 Posts

Is there a slight chance they will move to San Francisco : ). I need that new car look-my car is screaming for dear life for a real "SPA" treatment!!! Regards. MIke

Quick Reply: I just got my car back from Euro Pros in Gaithersburg, MD!