996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 12:06 AM
Torags
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

.... and if that little green basta*d from Geico walks acroos my hood..... Fageddabout it.....
Old 10-30-2004, 11:33 AM
kshipp
Racer

fyi - I've posted some pics and comments about Rejex on this post:
https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1669306
Old 10-30-2004, 11:46 AM
chitownbob
Racer

When you guys apply it, do you first remove the wax, or apply the rejex over the wax? Does rejex remove the fine scratches and other imperfections, or would it be better to put polish on first and then rejex? Further, how does rejec compare to Klasse?

Bobby
Old 10-30-2004, 11:31 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

chitownbob

you don't need to remove the wax with compounds or solvents, but it's best to use a good detergent soap when washing in order to remove as much of the oils from the wax that the soap will remove. after that, you can appy the RejeX to the vehicle.
some folks have waxed their car, then applied RejeX which is not recommended since wax is soft and does not have the durability of RejeX. fresh wax does not make a good foundation for RejeX to bond to. plus, RejeX has a fantastic shine so it's best to use it in place of wax altogether.

RejeX compares favorably to klasse based upon the opinion of many rennlisters who've posted their opinion. ultimately, it's up to each car owner to decide which product they feel gives them the best shine and protection. RejeX has an unbelievable shine, leaves an amazingly slippery surface, plus it lasts a long time giving you a very resilient layer of protection against contaminants like acids, solvents, fuels, bug guts, exhaust residues, road grime, etc.

i hope you give it a try. please call anytime. we're still offering the rennlist discount on RejeX - $16.09 per bottle and only $2 to ship all you want.

thanks,
barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192

Last edited by x-autoproducts; 10-31-2004 at 11:07 PM.
Old 10-31-2004, 02:57 AM
ArthurK
Racer

Barry,

I was wondering what is the cost to ship a gallon to Australia. We have already purchased 3 bottles in the past but have a bit of interest from a number of people for the product.

Regards
Old 10-31-2004, 11:16 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

ArthurK

we can either ship a gallon, or the equivalent in 16 ounce bottles, which if my math isn't too rusty would be 8 bottles. with the rennlist discount, at $16.09 per bottle, that would be $128.72, plus $2 shipping. so, figure on around $130.
if you want the gallon container and not the bottles, then we can probably charge you no more than if you were to go with the option above.

either way, count on about $130 delivered to your door, maybe a little less. i'll need to check on the price of the shipping the gallon, but my offer stands to deliver the 8 bottles to your door for $2.

thanks for your previous orders. i appreciate the repeat business a great deal. please let me know if you have any questions. please feel free to email me at:

barry.moore@x-autoproducts.com

thanks again,

barry
X-Auto Products
800-559-1192
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 11-01-2004, 03:28 AM
ArthurK
Racer

Barry,

I am blown away with the offer and will take you up on it! I will email you credit card details and shipping address.

The 8 bottles is more than adequate over the gallon drum. Great product and great offering from another sponsor.

Regards
Old 11-30-2004, 07:04 PM
x-autoproducts
Racer

ArthurK

i've just sent you an email regarding your order for RejeX.
it made it all the way to Melbourne, but it came back to me in need of a better address. please let me know how you'd like to proceed.
you can email me at:

info@x-autoproducts.com

best regards,

barry
X-Auto Products
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 11-30-2004, 07:58 PM
ArthurK
Racer

Barry

I have replied to you regarding the address and do not understand why it did not get to my place. I have recent you my address details for shipping as I would like the product (I have a number of people waiting for it ).

Regards
Old 11-30-2004, 11:26 PM
princetonporsche
Instructor

Barry,

In regards to RejeX, now that it is getting cold, I want to wash and RejeX my car before storing it for the winter. Is there a problem in applying the product in 30 degree weather? Is the curing process prolonged?
Old 12-01-2004, 12:18 AM
42empress
Racer

Barry, approximately how many full applications (whole car, wheels, etc) do you get out of an 8 oz bottle?

Thanks,

jeff
Old 12-01-2004, 01:58 AM
x-autoproducts
Racer

ArthurK

got your email.
i'll be in touch.

yeechai

good question regarding an application of RejeX prior to seasonal storage.
RejeX can be applied as long as the temperature remains above freezing. assuming it's above 32 degrees, if the humidity is below 60%, then the cure time is unaffected. if the humidity is above 60%, then adding a couple of hours will be sufficient for it to properly cure.

42empress

the answer depends upon the size of the car, but assuming it's a P-car, 8 ounces of RejeX should do the paint, glass and wheels 2 times. it's best to apply it sparingly using a semi-damp cloth in a very thin layer. i know there are owners who've done 3+ cars and still had half of a 16 ounce bottles left.

thanks for the posts. please let me know if there are any additional questions.

barry
X-Auto Products
www.x-autoproducts.com
Old 12-01-2004, 10:19 AM
mightytaco
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can REJEX the GLASS and RIMS?!

AWE - SUM. I'm going to try it--I loved the results on the car.
Old 12-01-2004, 03:08 PM
kshipp
Racer

Originally Posted by rdstemler
You'd better get a good lawyer,too. The PETA people are gonna get you when they see how many house flies are slipping and breaking their necks after trying to land on your treated surfaces!!!
I just had to chime-in on this comment...and this IS a true story: for my first Rejex application this past Summer, I parked my car in the garage and began my first coat of Rejex. After finishing the front bumper around sunset, several fireflies flew into the garage, lit on my bumper and immediately began to slip off. They frantically began moving their legs as fast as possible to stay on the bumper, but were unsuccessful and actually slipped-off! I was laughing so hard, I could hardly remain standing...

just had to share this story...
Old 12-01-2004, 03:11 PM
kshipp
Racer

Originally Posted by 42empress
...approximately how many full applications (whole car, wheels, etc) do you get out of an 8 oz bottle?
Jeff - I applied a complete coat to my 928 and only used about 1/3 of a bottle.

Yep - it works Great on glass, mirrors, and wheels.

Quick Reply: RejeX Group Buy Discount!!!