Sponsored by:

AireTEK High-Performance Intake

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 03:14 PM
RJMDAD996
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AireTEK High-Performance Intake

Amigo's Is the AIRETECK Intake worth the dollar ? I currently have the Fabspeed Cold Air Kit - I was just wondering about this intake - please read below : They mention 6 - 20hp - could that be possible ?

Engineered to flow MORE air for MORE power. It's that simple. Just like an asthmatic relying on an inhaler to breathe easier, our AireTEK Induction System will "decongest" your engine to allow more air intake with less restriction. Our CAD designed streamline air plenum incorporates a patented high flow air filter, which assures optimum performance and durability. All AireTEK induction components undergo countless hours of research and development with extensive dynamometer and "real world" testing prior to manufacturing and distribution. Average gains are 6-20 HP depending on vehicle and level of other performance upgrades.
Old 08-06-2004, 05:54 AM
Porsche Extremist
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Claims are claims, I belive with some of these intakes you lose power. Going with a BMC or K&N air filter is your best bet, Porsche does their best with the NA cars to produce as much power as possible. Intake will just provide a more agressive sound to the car.

Quick Reply: AireTEK High-Performance Intake