Sponsored by:

I wonder….

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2024, 10:44 AM
DreamCarrera
Drifting

Received 128 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by Rockerchief
Ahhhh, so good to hear this is common hahahahaha. I’ve never been diagnosed BUT as I age I catch myself and wonder.

Recently changed the taillights on my 997 and may have spent more time cleaning the area behind the lights than the actual install. All good though, I know it’s clean now when I get in the car!
I always do this as well. For example, if I'm removing a front bumper cover to clean out the radiators, I always take the time to thoroughly clean (usually with Optimum No Rinse) the front of the car and behind the bumper cover. I could not stand putting the car back together with it still being dirty. Now, a dedicated track car is a bit different but I still would clean a bit there too. HAHA
The following users liked this post:
Rockerchief (03-14-2024)
Old 03-14-2024, 12:35 PM
2mAn
Rennlist Member

Received 434 Likes on 165 Posts

We have an "Oil Change Night" amongst our group of local gearheads where a few people change their oil amongst the peanut gallery. Its a good time, but I hate changing my oil around them because I take my time checking and double checking everything and I inevitably take 3x longer than most people...
The following users liked this post:
Rockerchief (03-14-2024)

Quick Reply: I wonder….