Sponsored by:

Gaudin Porsche

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Davidmichael
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gaudin Porsche

Anyone have experience with Gaudin Porsche in Las Vegas?
Old 06-11-2004, 02:02 PM
Stevo'99
Three Wheelin'

I stopped by there and looked at cars when I was there last (in April), but I didn't purchase anything. While there I did notice that someone had a very nice tricked out Turbo in for service. It was silver with all sorts of racing mods - roll bar, Renntek body kit, Renntek wheels, etc...
Old 06-11-2004, 03:05 PM
LVTT
3rd Gear

I have had my car worked on there a couple of times but I did not buy there. Service was great. Paul Molina was my service rep. As with all Porsche service the price is way up there. Rumor has it that Gaudin does not negotiate much on purchase price. I am assume your interest is for a purchase. If you are interested in repair work I have heard that Kurt Moore at Performance Auto is really good.
Old 06-11-2004, 04:38 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Oh don't get me started DM. I'm not a big fan of Gaudin. I will agree though Paul is a great service advisor.

Haven't you been through a few Pcar's here in LV?
Old 06-11-2004, 06:28 PM
Stevo'99
Three Wheelin'

I thought their prices were a bit high on their pre-owned cars. I just happend to be in town for the final supercross race at the stadium so we stopped in to check before we made our purchase. It looks like a nice dealership.
Old 06-12-2004, 01:51 PM
Bob H
Advanced

Why are you asking? Did you have a bad experience with Guadin Porsche? or are you just thinking of becoming a new customer?

If the later is the case then don't worry, Guadin Porsche is a first class dealership.

I have been dealing with them since 1980
Old 06-12-2004, 03:38 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

Are you serious Bob? They know they are the only show in town (and for quite some distance surrounding as well) and treat you as such. You walk in there and you feel like you have no business, in there, you are wasting their time, and the salespeople act as if they are the ones that own the Porsches....not you. Not the way to run a dealership.

But, I have seen them clean their act up slowly but surely as of late. And after dealing with Paul in the service department, my outlook is brighter on them.

But I am not sure I will be purchasing my Cayenne from them. If they treat you this way in the 911 community, then I can't imagine how they treat you in the SUV community.
Old 06-14-2004, 01:57 PM
Davidmichael
Racer

Hi Dell. I've had a few Pcars in Vegas. My experience with Gaudin has been spotty. Very arrogant, the manager is quite beligerant. The owners seem aware of it, and may do something in time.
The used car guy is strange with an attitude. They won't come off sticker on a new car. My C4S is the last I'll buy from them.
Old 06-14-2004, 02:55 PM
LVDell
Nordschleife Master

So true.....so true. Just reinforces my previous post.

Quick Reply: Gaudin Porsche