Sponsored by:

experince with bentley downers grove? place for ppi

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 01:28 PM
evdean
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default experince with bentley downers grove? place for ppi

my buddy is looking to purchase a 99 c4 from bentley downersgrove in il. first off, has anyone had any experience with these guys and is there a good place for a ppi near downers grove, il

thanks
Old 06-09-2004, 03:03 PM
chitownbob
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Napleton porsche is right down the street from there. That is a good place to start.

Bobby
Old 06-09-2004, 03:32 PM
01 C4 Cab NYC
Burning Brakes

I found their prices to be a bit on the high side...I contacted them and they found a few cars for me... Also, my concern would be that most of their cars are probably from that area, i.e., possible winter use.

I ended up getting my car in Texas at a place called Expo Motors. Tell your friend to check them out...they have some C4 cabs and coupes...
www.expomotorcars.com
Old 06-09-2004, 04:02 PM
Aaronr
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 12 Posts
Default my cross replay from the 993tt forum

*** also known as Luxury Motors (same dealer)****

prices great- service is possibly the worst ever.

I have bought 2 cars from them Ricky Ghaben, (the owner's nephew) is my salesman. He acts like my friend when I call.

My first experience was good, nice deal, great car no probems. It was missing an air pump for the inflatable spare . Every week for 6 months they said they just sent it out to me. Finally I pretended to want to trade for another like car and took the pump while he was there.Yes, he let me.

2nd car is an 01 M3. It was missing the Nav Cd and a fog light was cracked. They wrote me a we owe you and said the stuff was in the mail for the last 9 months. Now when he sees my caller id he does not pick up. If I call from another number he says I fooled him, like it's funny. It's $200.00 worth of stuff.

$100,000 worth of cars in one year I bought from him and he acts like it is a joke. Every time I go in, the excuses change. What if it would have been a bad car???

Never again, they don't get any slimier!

PS- for a ppi Westmont (Napleton) Porsche is on the same street, but the 2 dealers dispise each other so that may not be a great idea.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:48 PM
RJMDAD996
Burning Brakes

Default NEVER AGAIN

Run don't walk, run away from that DAM place - My brother obtained an M5 from them and the car was beat - sure it looked good, but no service records could be found, the rear tires were bubbled and then it was dirty as hell during shippment - they never return any of his calls, he finally hired a friend and had a legal suit against them - he won and they had to buy back the M5 - They are very unprofessional - sure there great when buying, after the deal is over, so is there professionism. the horror.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:59 AM
chitownbob
Racer

Damn, Glad I didn't buy from them. Sometimes, some of their deals look too good to be true. When I was there, I definately didn't feel like i was looking at/buying a high line car, even if it was preowned. Glad they didn't have what i was looking for.

Bobby
Old 06-10-2004, 03:44 PM
allen_skillicorn
Instructor

Do a search for Luxury Motors and see what comes up. Many of the cars they sell have been in accidents, some serious.

Quick Reply: experince with bentley downers grove? place for ppi