Sponsored by:

PSE For My 03 Tara

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2004, 11:46 PM
RJMDAD996
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking PSE For My 03 Tara

Amigo’s, Question for you - I would like to go with the PSE for my Targa, My question is simply this, are there any HP/Trq gains? And where can I get one? Also Installation and finally is this an out of warranty concern? What should I expect to pay? Oh crap and guess that was more than one question.
Old 04-29-2004, 11:54 PM
Sharp
Instructor

the install is simple and can be done with common tools, the gains are minimal, the main plus is the sound, i have it on my Targa and say it's a must! i doubt that there will be warrenty issues since it is a porsche part, and even less so if a dealer installs it. check around, i managed to get mine for a good price at a dealership, but there are constantly guys getting them at good prices.
Old 04-29-2004, 11:59 PM
jcnesq
Miserable Old Bastard
Rennlist Member

Received 222 Likes on 122 Posts

I ordered my PSE from Brandywine Porsche ($1,499, about as cheap as you will find, and no sales tax if you are out of state) and had my dealer install it ($200 without the electronics). I don't think there is any HP gain, it's all about sound. It's a Porsche part and there should be no warranty issues. Search PSE on this list and you should find a lot of additional information.

BTW, how do you like your flared rocker panels on a Targa and do you think they look good without a non-stock front end?
Old 04-30-2004, 12:00 AM
RJMDAD996
Burning Brakes

Thanks SHARP - How is your Targa holding Up ? I have 8K miles to date and I really love this baby, the nature light from the roof panel and wonderful, not to mention lightin storms, reminds me of my Disco days... No sqeaking - solid as a rock, a prosche rock that is...

Quick Reply: PSE For My 03 Tara