Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2022, 07:41 PM
Lady Silver
Rennlist Member

Received 291 Likes on 188 Posts

Originally Posted by philbert996
Yes, Bucks County in the Philadelphia suburbs
http://www.buckscountyexotics.com/index.html

Always a great variety of cars but unfortunately this year it has turned into Cars & Coffee + Dog walking
For some reason morons feel the need to bring their big slobbering dogs to a car show.
Rant over
Man, I love my three dogs but they do not set foot in the Porsches. I drive them around in my Maxima, or the Jeep. They both are detailed once a year.
Old 09-04-2022, 09:15 PM
wdb
Rennlist Member

Received 1,265 Likes on 694 Posts

Crabs, Maryland style, on my uncle's farm.

The following 6 users liked this post by wdb:
Billup (09-09-2022), Dr_Strangelove (09-06-2022), Lady Silver (09-05-2022), peterp (09-05-2022), TheChunkNorris (09-05-2022), Type65 (09-05-2022) and 1 others liked this post. (Show less...)
Old 09-04-2022, 10:55 PM
3/98 911 coupe
Three Wheelin'

Received 679 Likes on 468 Posts
Default Awesome

Originally Posted by wdb

we have to do a rally and go visit your uncle looks delicious. The hard question will be which beer to wash them down with. Happy holiday weekend. The p car looks great.
Old 09-05-2022, 02:44 PM
TheChunkNorris
Rennlist Member

Received 2,146 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by wdb

Dude that looks delicious and the OEM lights look so nice... think I might go back to stock.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:52 AM
ZuffenZeus
Nordschleife Master

Received 1,906 Likes on 1,042 Posts

Just for laughs...

Old 09-09-2022, 12:21 PM
3/98 911 coupe
Three Wheelin'

Default Maybe a good idea.

Originally Posted by b3freak
Just for laughs...

since after 2023 there will be no more hemis Challengers and chargers in all their variations. The below photos are from my neighbor, he bought the last year where they made the factory wide body. I helped him to install a huge exhaust and some body panels the car was wreck but it only had 14k miles. He says he’s not flipping it. We go on drives together sometimes, this thing is loud as fck.

The following users liked this post:
TheChunkNorris (09-09-2022)
Old 09-09-2022, 02:41 PM
TheChunkNorris
Rennlist Member

Public Service Announcement:

For my friends that have pets and let them out into the yard. Check for Cane Toads or similar, my girlfriend’s dog passed yesterday due to having contact with a toxic toad. In the 6yrs I’ve been with her, I’ve never seen one in her small yard that is fully fenced and has artificial grass but somehow one those bastards made it in.

I was woken up by a phone call and was on the phone listening to her sob while trying to get him to the emergency vet while in 8am Miami traffic. He didn’t make the 15min ride and passed as she pulled into the parking lot. He was her dog but I loved him like he was mine. The best boy there will ever be. Very quiet, not destructive, never bit anyone… just a good dog. So check your yard periodically, even for poisoned rats as dogs will also get poisoned if they eat them. Have 34 days until getting home and feel it was an absolute kick in the dick and wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. RIP Coco.

Old 09-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Optionman1
Rennlist Member

Received 2,150 Likes on 1,013 Posts

@TheChunkNorris my sincerest condolences. I recently had to put down my 13 year old bloodhound and my 15 year old basset hound won't be far behind. Worst part of pet ownership are these days. Sorry you can't be there for your girlfriend.
TheChunkNorris (09-09-2022)
Old 09-09-2022, 03:10 PM
TheChunkNorris
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Optionman1
@TheChunkNorris my sincerest condolences. I recently had to put down my 13 year old bloodhound and my 15 year old basset hound won't be far behind. Worst part of pet ownership are these days. Sorry you can't be there for your girlfriend.
Thanks brother, he was an old boy at 13 and it was getting close but man passing the way he did is just hard. My parents couldn't afford for us to have pets growing up so we never had any, so he was really my first dog. I legit made a FB post for people who live in my hood that if they ever needed anyone to remove toads... to please contact me on my return and I'll take care of that. When I say "take care", I really mean to pop their heads off by way of a pellet gun. Just think we get complacent sometimes and forget how hostile nature really is.
Old 09-10-2022, 11:54 AM
501Max
Instructor

Received 110 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris

For my friends that have pets and let them out into the yard. Check for Cane Toads or similar, my girlfriend’s dog passed yesterday due to having contact with a toxic toad. In the 6yrs I’ve been with her, I’ve never seen one in her small yard that is fully fenced and has artificial grass but somehow one those bastards made it in.

I was woken up by a phone call and was on the phone listening to her sob while trying to get him to the emergency vet while in 8am Miami traffic. He didn’t make the 15min ride and passed as she pulled into the parking lot. He was her dog but I loved him like he was mine. The best boy there will ever be. Very quiet, not destructive, never bit anyone… just a good dog. So check your yard periodically, even for poisoned rats as dogs will also get poisoned if they eat them. Have 34 days until getting home and feel it was an absolute kick in the dick and wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. RIP Coco.

Bummer- Sad to hear the news and I wish you all well as you move forward without Coco. We can feel Coco was loved and had a great life.
TheChunkNorris (09-11-2022)
Old 09-10-2022, 12:05 PM
Lady Silver
Rennlist Member

Received 291 Likes on 188 Posts

Thanks brother, he was an old boy at 13 and it was getting close but man passing the way he did is just hard. My parents couldn't afford for us to have pets growing up so we never had any, so he was really my first dog. I legit made a FB post for people who live in my hood that if they ever needed anyone to remove toads... to please contact me on my return and I'll take care of that. When I say "take care", I really mean to pop their heads off by way of a pellet gun. Just think we get complacent sometimes and forget how hostile nature really is.
So sorry to hear. Such a tragedy.
We wintered in Naples for 10 years with our three dogs. We finally sold the home after the threats, the dammed toads, coyotes, alligators, spiders, pythons, and what all else just took the fun out of living there. We lived right on the edge of the Everglades.
Old 09-10-2022, 12:11 PM
zbomb
Race Car

Received 4,294 Likes on 1,813 Posts

That ****ing sucks - I'm really sorry man...
Old 09-10-2022, 01:01 PM
TheChunkNorris
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by zbomb
That ****ing sucks - I'm really sorry man...
Originally Posted by Lady Silver
So sorry to hear. Such a tragedy.
We wintered in Naples for 10 years with our three dogs. We finally sold the home after the threats, the dammed toads, coyotes, alligators, spiders, pythons, and what all else just took the fun out of living there. We lived right on the edge of the Everglades.
Originally Posted by 501Max
Bummer- Sad to hear the news and I wish you all well as you move forward without Coco. We can feel Coco was loved and had a great life.
I really appreciate it guys. Just hope people head the warning and it doesn't happen to them.

Last edited by TheChunkNorris; 09-11-2022 at 09:40 AM.
Old 09-10-2022, 01:37 PM
3/98 911 coupe
Three Wheelin'

Default Cars and coffee (biers for me).

Had a great time at cars and coffee, the 99 never disappoints. I think I’m the only Porsche guy that drinks tall boys in Paper sacks.

Super cool 930.

Batman’s car.

The owner is a surgeon, he owns a Carrera Gt, a 911R, a 930, this car that looks like Batman is out and another One. The cool thing is he drives his cars not museum pieces.

Another 996.

I’m the only Porsche guy drinking beers in paper sacks.
TheChunkNorris (09-10-2022)
Old 09-10-2022, 05:09 PM
Type65
Racer

Received 251 Likes on 165 Posts

I am really sorry to hear about Coco. That's just awful. I had no idea we had toads like this here in the U.S. and good for you for offering to help out the neighborhood and the state by getting rid of another problematic invasive species. I also appreciate the PSA. I did a search and somehow we get lucky in LA they skip over us and just live in South TX and FL.
TheChunkNorris (09-10-2022)

Quick Reply: *** The Official 996 Forum Off Topic Thread ***