rbs996
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Saw some red interior components at: http://www.planet9eleven.com/parts.asp
Old 02-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Blue S2
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, i wish i thought of putting a crest on my Wet Okoles! That looks great! I bought mine and i got them with the Okole logo on the head, not sure what i was thinking at the time! That crest looks soo much better.

I have never had a problem with them. At first i always felt like i was ready to go surfing though! (smell of neoproane, but its not bad in any way) I take them off when the car is going to sit for a long time.
Old 02-29-2004, 10:09 PM
matterhorn762
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Porsche won't let Wet Okole put Porsche logos on their covers, which turned out for the best in my case. That's what gave me the idea of putting on the patch. You can still do it too. I just ordered mine from eagleday.com for 9 bucks a piece and had it sown on locally for a whopping 5 dollars. Most tailors couldn't do the job due to the configuration and material of the cover, but I found a shoe repair store of all places that could do it.

I know what you mean about the neoprene smell. I went diving a few times in Japan a couple of years ago and it brings back the memories.

Quick Reply: Help with red trim interior upgrades