996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

herb chambers

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2004, 09:54 PM
MPS
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As a daily visitor to the Rennlist (and occasional poster), owner of several 911's and other high end cars (M3, M5 etc), purchased in the Boston area over the last decade, I think I can add some valuable information to the tread.

Because of unfounded prejudice and at times pricing, I stayed away from Herb Chambers and purchased my cars elsewhere (including RI and many other NE dealerships) until my last 911 purchase at Herb Chambers one year ago. In its true meaning, words are not enough to explain how happy I am with this decision.

While there are many other good dealerships, Herb Chambers Porsche was so far the best experience I had. The decision making and ordering process (model, options, etc.) as well as the negotiating part were purely professional, devoid off usual psychological "games" that I found at many other dealerships. Since Herb Chambers Porsche has much better resources than its competition, it can afford to have state of the art service, master technicians, staff, tools, parts, and car availability and flexibility whenever it is necessary and reasonable (repairs, negotiating, etc.). I think that the recent change in management (since the relocation to Commonwealth Ave.) made all the difference. My impression is that this dealership is in the business to keep its customers for the long run.

I am 100% satisfied with the service over the last year. As a bonus, they provide a free short notice hand car wash (no swirl marks) at any time (very valuable this winter).

In comparison to my previous experiences, Herb Chambers’ excellent support and service provides me with a full peace of mind while enjoying my 911 on a daily basis. It is very hard to put a price tag on this.

As a disclaimer, I have no interest or links to HC Company. This is written from a pure customer perspective.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

MPS, M.D.
2003 996TT
Old 02-04-2004, 02:08 PM
ckl93
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought mine at Ira and the sales guys were good. Service was a different story. Anyways, have you NH guys tried the new dealer in Nashua? How's their service. It would save a trip down into MA.

Quick Reply: herb chambers