Sponsored by:

Our 968 and 944S2 supercharger kits are still available

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2018, 11:55 AM
Carl Fausett
Developer

Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Our 968 and 944S2 supercharger kits are still available

I have had a couple 968 owners contact me and ask "I heard you discontinued the 968 supercharger kits... any chance you will make them again?"

The fact is, we never discontinued that kit! They are very much still available.

Stage 1 kit: this kit was designed for quick and easy installation. It represents the most boost (about 6 psi) that we could apply to a stock 968 using the stock injectors and the stock engine management. No changes necessary to either one. Its a good and fun kit for the street. https://928motorsports.com/parts/968...harger_kit.php

But then, a couple fellas took our Stage 1 kit to the race track and reported that they had belt-slip issues. That is how the Stage 2 kit was born... it is our "go nuts" kit for the race track. The stock injectors and the stock engine management are replaced with bigger injectors and the Electromotive Tec GT system so that the engine is fueled correctly. This kit also uses a two-sided belt, larger crank pulley, and extended belt-wrap so that all belt slip has been eliminated. The Stage 2 kit does not come with an intercooler, but several racers have added intercoolers to their installations. https://928motorsports.com/parts/968...percharger.php

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Carl
928 Motorsports, LLC

Old 05-26-2022, 08:52 PM
bergerac
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Probably a long shot but are you still selling these Carl? Dont seem to appear on your website anymore.
Old 10-22-2022, 12:57 AM
andy928
Instructor

Received 44 Likes on 18 Posts

Have you had a reply at all??

cheers
Old 10-22-2022, 02:50 AM
bergerac
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by andy928
Have you had a reply at all??

cheers
No, I did find a company that had made the mounting brackets for a Rotrex supercharger in the past so Im sure they could do them again but gave up after that point. Really need to go down the road of forged pistons if you want to run enough boost to make it worth while
Old 05-14-2023, 02:24 AM
RedPanda86
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 968 stage 1 kit for sale

I bought maybe the last 928 motorsports stage 1 fitting kit and since the supercharger was Australian I sourced that directly from Raptor. Events have overtaken me as my 968 was writing off before I had a chance to fit it and the replacement is already boosted. If anyone is still looking for a kit I'm sure we can work something out
Old 05-14-2023, 06:33 PM
Rick Ryhal
Rennlist Member

Just in case you don't want a stage 1 kit, I have a complete Stage 2 kit which is new. It includes the optional programming. This is a new setup which was never installed. Also included are extras such as different size pullies and more.
Old Today, 01:17 AM
troublebros
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Rick Ryhal
Just in case you don't want a stage 1 kit, I have a complete Stage 2 kit which is new. It includes the optional programming. This is a new setup which was never installed. Also included are extras such as different size pullies and more.
Still have the kit for sale?

Quick Reply: Our 968 and 944S2 supercharger kits are still available