Notices
996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Tool Pants - Where can you buy your DVD?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2004, 11:50 AM
parkman
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh no scouser... no more help? just shoot me already! puhaha... lets see... could I just make a new i.d.?

By the way, I did not mean to discredit Tool Pants in his knowledge and technical expertise. I just don't want to have to buy his dvd that contains nothing that I want to do or have not already done to my car.

also for your information tool pants, you should copyright your dvd because 3 people on this board are trying to sell copies of it for $12 through email. personally, I think that's just wrong... if you want their email addresses just pm me so I don't have to embarass them in public. Or maybe you can just go through your list of whoever has bought them from you and contact them not to copy and sell it. Or... maybe it's just all a scam...

Finally, as Gary NJ noted... "Someone please pull the plug on this thread. What a waste of electrons.."
Old 01-30-2004, 02:42 PM
paneraiwatches
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey "Parkman":

Ever heard the saying Rather close your mouth and be thought a fool, than open it and remove all doubt.

I think Jeff has been a gentelman and in a nice way is telling you to go F--K yourself! I wonder why you choose the ******* route, it doesnt help and just makes you look bad.

Ciao,

Steve
Old 01-30-2004, 02:59 PM
Itzkirb
Rennlist Member

Received 823 Likes on 269 Posts

In all my years online I've learned no one wins forum battles, it can go on forever.

I'm not taking anyones side here, but can we just stop flaming each other. We own Porsches, we need to be more civilized. Can you imagine a newbie surfing this board and looking at this thread, not the most grown up I must say.

Just my 2cents...
Old 01-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Scouser
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your right Kirby.
Time for me and everyone else here to STFU.

Quick Reply: Tool Pants - Where can you buy your DVD?