996 Forum 1999-2005
Sponsored by:

Best Place To List My Car For Sale?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Spork
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Best Place To List My Car For Sale?

This subject has probably been beaten to death but I'll ask again anyway (please don't ask me to use the "search' feature. It doesn't seem to work for me. Besides, if you don't like the thread why do you click on it?).

Well, my car has been sitting since last October and I just don't have time to use it. I listed it on my local CL but have been getting the usual flaky CL buyers (or should I say dreamers). I don't think CL is the best place to list nicer cars. Seems like it is better for the cheaper stuff.

I've used AutoTrader in the past for other cars and a few hot rod oriented pay sites. I think pay sites draw higher end buyers. I was going to become a paid member here and list it in the classifieds but want to list it elsewhere as well. I see a lot of stuff go through BOT but I think it is $200 to list ti there. Worth it? What else is good?
Old 06-12-2018, 02:17 AM
mrjonger
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm partial to Autotrader and Car Gurus. I read BAT is a bit picky about the cars it lists. You can look through prior sales and see if you think it's worth the cost to use.

https://bringatrailer.com/porsche/996/

Quick Reply: Best Place To List My Car For Sale?