Sponsored by:

Okay Week in the 996 Fourm

Old 05-18-2018, 02:51 AM
Water Hound
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Okay Week in the 996 Fourm

Begin rant...

With the passing of the old GWIT996F it just hasn't been the same here. Just sayin'. Been visiting Rennlist for nearly 3 hears and now seeing the same IMS, oil, just bought a, craigslist offerings posts and the like sans interesting jibes and comments. Love the build threads and unique things people do but am longing for the old verbal duelling and irreverence, now missing, that made this such a fun place. Sometimes I can go a couple of weeks without looking in and don't feel that I've missed too much. Used to be a daily addiction to that one thread and the Mrs would look at me as if I had 2 heads when I'd burst out laughing at an inane comment. Pedants of the world have lost their champion in 5CHN3LL and I long for the witty repartee from KC Attorney, Gnat and many, many others. Sadly all of this has taken a backseat to the demands of our insect overlords. Long live the old Rennlist 996 forum, hopefully one day to return!

end of rant...
Old 05-18-2018, 03:41 AM
lowpue
Rennlist Member

Received 536 Likes on 259 Posts

Sounds a little "victimy" to me...lead by example! Ha!
Old 05-18-2018, 08:24 AM
dporto
Rennlist Member

Received 1,153 Likes on 790 Posts

"but am longing for the old verbal duelling and irreverence, now missing, that made this such a fun place. Sometimes I can go a couple of weeks without looking in and don't feel that I've missed too much. Used to be a daily addiction to that one thread and the Mrs would look at me as if I had 2 heads when I'd burst out laughing at an inane comment. Pedants of the world have lost their champion in 5CHN3LL and I long for the witty repartee from KC Attorney, Gnat and many, many others. Sadly all of this has taken a backseat to the demands of our insect overlords. Long live the old Rennlist 996 forum, hopefully one day to return!"

www.996outpost.com
Old 05-18-2018, 10:31 AM
808Bill
Rennlist Member

Received 805 Likes on 543 Posts

x2
Old 05-18-2018, 10:34 AM
808Bill
Rennlist Member

Received 805 Likes on 543 Posts

Originally Posted by dporto
"but am longing for the old verbal duelling and irreverence, now missing, that made this such a fun place. Sometimes I can go a couple of weeks without looking in and don't feel that I've missed too much. Used to be a daily addiction to that one thread and the Mrs would look at me as if I had 2 heads when I'd burst out laughing at an inane comment. Pedants of the world have lost their champion in 5CHN3LL and I long for the witty repartee from KC Attorney, Gnat and many, many others. Sadly all of this has taken a backseat to the demands of our insect overlords. Long live the old Rennlist 996 forum, hopefully one day to return!"

www.996outpost.com
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “996Outpost.com” is hosted or International Law.
That's no fun!
Old 05-19-2018, 10:26 AM
Horsepwr
Pro

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Water Hound
Begin rant...

With the passing of the old GWIT996F it just hasn't been the same here. Just sayin'. Been visiting Rennlist for nearly 3 hears and now seeing the same IMS, oil, just bought a, craigslist offerings posts and the like sans interesting jibes and comments. Love the build threads and unique things people do but am longing for the old verbal duelling and irreverence, now missing, that made this such a fun place. Sometimes I can go a couple of weeks without looking in and don't feel that I've missed too much. Used to be a daily addiction to that one thread and the Mrs would look at me as if I had 2 heads when I'd burst out laughing at an inane comment. Pedants of the world have lost their champion in 5CHN3LL and I long for the witty repartee from KC Attorney, Gnat and many, many others. Sadly all of this has taken a backseat to the demands of our insect overlords. Long live the old Rennlist 996 forum, hopefully one day to return!

end of rant...
Contribute a new topic?? Im new here and I do agree that there is seldom newer posts, so maybe you could get the ball rolling?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Okay Week in the 996 Fourm