Sponsored by:

InSkip Porsche Dealer RI comments?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2003, 12:39 AM
Charlie C
Porsche Nut
Rennlist Member

Received 142 Likes on 71 Posts
Default InSkip Porsche Dealer RI comments?

I stopped by this dealership today in my "hunt" for a car. I was very impressed with the amount of available new and used cars. I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them.

The salesman I spoke with was very knowledgeable.

Thanks for any and all feedback.

Charlie (hopefully back in the saddle again soon)
Old 12-28-2003, 05:58 AM
Franklin229
Rennlist Member

Received 88 Likes on 58 Posts
Thumbs up

Charlie-
I found that the used car prices in Warwick seem to be higher than other dealers.
I bought my 993 used from thier sister dealership in Middeltown, RI and have used the Warwick location for service. My overall experience has been very good-they seem to be very knowledgable and professional although I am now using EPE for anything I cannot do myself.

Hope this helps!
Old 12-28-2003, 06:19 AM
vjd3
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Bought two cars there, they are very good, in my opinion. Kirk is my sales guy, he knows what he's doing. The service people treat you quite well, too (pick up and deliver the car, etc.). Their prices are high but they will negotiate. What Porsche are you looking for?

Vic
99 C2 cab
Old 12-28-2003, 09:43 AM
Charlie C
Porsche Nut
Rennlist Member

Received 142 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally posted by vjd3
Bought two cars there, they are very good, in my opinion. Kirk is my sales guy, he knows what he's doing. The service people treat you quite well, too (pick up and deliver the car, etc.). Their prices are high but they will negotiate. What Porsche are you looking for?

Vic
99 C2 cab
I'm torn between a '02 996 cab and a '04 Boxster S. I plan to drive them both to decide. Kirk is also the sales guy I spoke to.

Thanks for the feedback! It was my first time there and I figured it would be a good idea to know more about the dealership before I make up my mind.

Charlie
Old 12-28-2003, 02:54 PM
CLL ACAB
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Charlie,

I just took delivery of an '02 C4 Cab from Kirk - and I am in Los Angeles. Inskip had the color combo that I wanted and the price ended up being substantially less that I would have paid for the car on the west coast. Kirk is knowledgable and pretty good to deal with - but a little slow on following up with items that he owes me - west coast Nav disk; floor mats (no front ones in the car!); radio code and a few other small thing. But I'm sure that he will take care of it. Overall I was pleased with the experience of Inskip.

Quick Reply: InSkip Porsche Dealer RI comments?