Notices
993 Turbo Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Selling my '97tt—what's a fair asking price??

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 08:04 PM
///BLACKLABEL
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

Looks like a great car and perfect transaction. Congrats to both!

The prices are going up and fast. I have a few friends or "pocket listings" available but i don't know how long. I have always thought of these cars as the perfect porsche. I was just waiting for the value to catch up.
Old 09-23-2014, 10:32 PM
Bill P.
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was true pleasure meeting and working with you on this transaction, though in truth it was no work at all. Coming from someone who knows these cars better than I do, your kind words are appreciated. The car was great fun to own—I'm delighted that it's now yours to enjoy!

I'm looking forward hearing about that future move, Jason!
Old 09-23-2014, 10:39 PM
JDHertz11
Race Car

Received 67 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill P.
It was true pleasure meeting and working with you on this transaction, though in truth it was no work at all. Coming from someone who knows these cars better than I do, your kind words are appreciated. The car was great fun to own—I'm delighted that it's now yours to enjoy! I'm looking forward hearing about that future move, Jason!
I'm not a person that hesitates but I've been hesitating for years! Maybe this winter, we'll see. Now comes the stress of the wait until the big orange rig pulls up with the car...
Old 09-26-2014, 09:53 PM
JDHertz11
Race Car

Received 67 Likes on 26 Posts

I started a new thread in the regular 993 section as there is quite a bit more traffic over there but here is a duplicate on the latest update:

Cant beat that Reliable! We left the vehicle at the Reliable Carriers depot just North of LA in the late afternoon on Monday and it already arrived in Miami by today at noon. Thats barely four days coast to coast. I have been dealing with them for many years and have shipped lots of cars with them and I must say that they always deliver! I washed the car as soon as it was in my driveway so now I don't feel "dirty" any more.

Quick Reply: Selling my '97tt—what's a fair asking price??