Sponsored by:

FS: 993 OEM Litronics Kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 12:52 PM
luckyJ
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default FS: 993 OEM Litronics Kit

***SOLD***Hi again...if you are a stickler for Porsche OEM then this could be of interest...I know there are aftermarket HID kits avail and I installed Tore's on my Targa...but I wanted to keep everything OEM on my C2S so I got these which I never got around to installing...

I bot them from a 993 Turbo owner who was converting his to a race car...if I remember correctly it had about 25k miles on it..

I found out I needed other parts for the install so I sourced the rest of the bolts/rivets/brackets from Sunset...I even purchased the connector tool recommended by Geolab which I still can't figure out how to use!

one of the wiring harness clips was broken off, but they still fit snug into the ballast...can send a detailed pic for anyone interested...

I tested the power/intensity with the power leads and they are fully functioning...

also tried to get clarity of the headlight cover lens for sandblasting, etc...but it was hard to do with the camera...my C2S had a clear cover on the headlights which I didn't know about as I tried to get rid of yellowness...I noticed it had a cover so I eventually peeled it off...anyways, these litronic headlights look very clean and there is very little if at all any discoloration and were comparable if not clearer than the ones on the C2S..

asking $950 for everything+shipping...

also comes with a Pelican/Porsche instruction manual
Attached Images      

Last edited by luckyJ; 06-06-2014 at 04:15 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:09 PM
luckyJ
Pro

I just found this in the garage...it is a xenondepot HID H1 Kit that I purchased new for $260....it is essentially untouched...I was clueless as to the install....just checked their website and it is retailing now for $160....anyhow, I will throw this in for free if anyone takes the litronics....you can compare the two!
Attached Images  
Old 06-06-2014, 04:06 AM
eddielo8
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pm sent
Old 06-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Ridin Dirty
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm sent
Old 06-06-2014, 04:16 PM
luckyJ
Pro

these are SOLD...tx for everyone's interest...
Old 06-29-2014, 01:42 PM
knorrena
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

If anyone else happens to have a similar set of litronics I would be happy to buy them from you.

Cheers

Karl

Quick Reply: FS: 993 OEM Litronics Kit