Notices
993 Turbo Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone know anything about this car?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 07:42 AM
sblaylock
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone know anything about this car?

It's a black/black turbo with only 16,000 Miles - link. It looks like it was for sale at Willhoit when it had 15,000 Miles. From the CARFAX it looks like a three owner car, with the last owner purchasing it only 8 months ago.

Also, Willhoit had it advertised as a 96 and it's advertised on ebay as a 97. the door sticker looks like 2/97 or 12/97 it's hard to tell. I'm assuming it's a 97 due to the /97 build date.

The car is list as being in San Antonio, Texas and is advertised by ebayer automotiveenterprises (Jay). Does anyone know anything about him. From the feedback he seems to have a good reputation.

Thanks for the help,
Scott.
Old 07-16-2011, 08:26 AM
No HTwo O
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Based on the "VS" in the VIN # it is a 1997.

Give Mr. Willhoit a call, he's a good guy, and maybe able to share some info with you. He also is a Memeber here, and you can send a PM to "turbobooost".
Old 07-16-2011, 09:22 AM
sblaylock
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by No HTwo O
Based on the "VS" in the VIN # it is a 1997.

Give Mr. Willhoit a call, he's a good guy, and maybe able to share some info with you. He also is a Memeber here, and you can send a PM to "turbobooost".

Thanks for clarification on the year. I'll give him a call and see what he thought of the car. I know he turned it around pretty quickly.

Originally Posted by No HTwo O
You could also buy a 1 or 2 owner, no-stories 993 Turbo, with similiar mileage for $70-80K and have about $70,000 left over for tires, mods, fuel, maintenance, and hookers & blow!
I have an appointment with Sloan to have a ppi and leak down done on the silver S there but I'm starting to think your advice on the non S may be a better way to go, hence the question about this black one.

Scott
Old 07-16-2011, 09:33 AM
No HTwo O
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Scott, you're doing all the right things. Read a lot. Ask a lot of questions. Stay open to ideas and different directions. Continue to stay patient. Enjoy and embrace the search process. Few people are as fortunate to be searching for such a wonderful car.

Quick Reply: Does anyone know anything about this car?