Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Salt bath for California Car

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011 | 01:53 AM
uicnick
Rennlist Member

Default Salt bath for California Car

So my car has been in California for the previous 2 owners until I snapped her up to bring to Chicago. I didn't get a chance to really get her in the snow until after yesterday's blizzard. Please enjoy the pics. Considering the car has pilot sport summer tires, i was able to get to work without any major issue or delay. Overall pleased with the performance. I am also including some bonus igloo pictures me and my friends made during our "snow day"
Attached Images      
Old 02-05-2011 | 11:14 AM
WHB Porsche
I'm Still Jenny
Rennlist Member

Whose International pickup is that? Ridiculous truck (in a good way).
Old 02-06-2011 | 08:55 AM
No HTwo O
Banned

Gotta have ***** the size of bowling ***** to drive the Tubo in Chicago this week! Heck, I got stuck on my driveway with the Explorer on Wednesday morning. Snowing like crazy again right now.
Old 02-06-2011 | 02:29 PM
uicnick
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by WHB Porsche
Whose International pickup is that? Ridiculous truck (in a good way).
Good eye! most people don't even recognize what it is. very limited production beast. It's not mine but I do work with it for my employer. In this blizzard it makes a lot of sense, it's immensely planted in the snow
Old 02-06-2011 | 02:33 PM
uicnick
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by No HTwo O
Gotta have ***** the size of bowling ***** to drive the Tubo in Chicago this week! Heck, I got stuck on my driveway with the Explorer on Wednesday morning. Snowing like crazy again right now.
Yeah they didn't plow the subdivision until 3 in the evening on wednesday. Even the day after it was pretty sketchy, but my diesel wouldn't start in the cold (need to replace the weak battery) so I was forced to take the turbo. Not by choice but kinda fun!
Old 02-06-2011 | 06:28 PM
WHB Porsche
I'm Still Jenny
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by uicnick
Good eye! most people don't even recognize what it is. very limited production beast. It's not mine but I do work with it for my employer. In this blizzard it makes a lot of sense, it's immensely planted in the snow
I got to tool around in a GMC 5500 a bit this January. Similarly fun truck.

Glad to see you driving that Turbo in the snow - it's a heap of fun if you know what you're doing.

Quick Reply: Salt bath for California Car