Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 04:07 AM
RicN
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 96 Red 993tt on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...5388&viewitem=

Hello,
Anybody here knows about this turbo on ebay? What would be the reasonable offer for it? thanks.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:28 PM
Basal Skull
Rennlist Member

Received 24 Likes on 14 Posts

Nice looking car, I like the colour. You'll have to call to find more info on it since both the ebay and their web site does not have all the info on this car. It looks like it has a k40 radar system, 996? 3-spoke wheel, s-car-go on their calipers (the rotors/calipers look stock to me but can't tell for sure), external boost controler (so looking probably at k24's/5bar/?protomotive type tuning - I believe that's what Rob at s-car-go does). It's lowered, non-stock alignment, can't tell what suspension it has from the pics, aftermarket strut bar ? fvd. Reasonable miles and reasonable asking price. For the right owner and the mods check out (if you are already looking for these mods) 60+/-2 would probably be a good deal. If you are looking for a stock car, this isn't for you and the mods would make the car worth less. This might be a car out of San Francisco area, might post on 6 speed since if it is the car I'm thinking of, the previous owner doesn't post here anymore.
Old 10-30-2010, 01:55 PM
RicN
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the car too. I didn't realize that it has so many mods. Since I live in CA, I am not sure the engine mods will pass CA inspection or not. I prefer to buy a car with no enige mods. Suspension mods are ok.
Thanks for your very detailed esponse, Sir.

Quick Reply: 96 Red 993tt on Ebay