Btw, Is that antenna stock item???
Old 11-21-2009, 08:19 PM
V
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rinlv1
Beautiful!!!

Btw, Is that antenna stock item???
I think it is I have the same one on my car. Many ROW cars came with the telephone cradle and roof antenna . There's also a longer version of antenna. I don't like the look of mine as it distracts the bautiful lines of the 993 IMHO. I'm looking to either delete it (plug the hole) or replace it with a shark fin style antenna.

That red TurboS is stunning, wow! Congrats and welcome!
Old 11-21-2009, 09:26 PM
TT Surgeon
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Welcome and thanks for my new screen saver!
Old 11-22-2009, 12:19 AM
Al Pettee
Rennlist Member

Received 62 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike_S

I have a 993 TTS along with one or two other cars.

Best,
Good to see you here Mike. I'm "Turbo Al" over on Rennteam. But only "one or two other" cars? C'mon.

This is definitely the most knowledgeable air-cooled Porsche forum on this side of the pond.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:26 AM
Mike_S
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vhanzon
I think it is I have the same one on my car. Many ROW cars came with the telephone cradle and roof antenna . There's also a longer version of antenna. I don't like the look of mine as it distracts the bautiful lines of the 993 IMHO. I'm looking to either delete it (plug the hole) or replace it with a shark fin style antenna.

That red TurboS is stunning, wow! Congrats and welcome!
I also noticed it and that is the only thing that is irritable to the eye. The car has the phone kit, so I assume that is why it has it as per your explaination. Thanks for that by the way

Originally Posted by Al Pettee
Good to see you here Mike. I'm "Turbo Al" over on Rennteam. But only "one or two other" cars? C'mon.

This is definitely the most knowledgeable air-cooled Porsche forum on this side of the pond.
Thanks Al. You seem to be on the same forums as well Haha, yes one or two or three or etc.

PS. I noticed the one rear light is out when I turn on the lights. I'm going to replace the bulbs myself. Is it as simple as removing the screw at the bottom of the plastic housing?

Quick Reply: New member saying hello