Notices
993 Turbo Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

993 GT2 side flares - installation issue.

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 06:19 PM
ELPORSCHA
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 993 GT2 side flares - installation issue.

I am thinking of installing GT2 side flares on my 993TT car. The car has TTS rear "side intakes" (rear fenders). How can one fix those GT2 flares to a car like a 993 TTS. The side air intakes opening pose a problem here. Unless there is a way to mold!, adjust!, those rear flares to accomodate for the rear air intake openings!

Someone told me of one 993TTS which had GT2 side flares - Gemballa edition - and that they looked perfect, even better looking than the factory GT2!!. Perfectly cut around the side openings in his TTS. Yet I couldnt find such part on Gemballa website! Emailed them, no reply!

Any ideas!
Old 04-18-2009, 02:19 PM
porschemeister
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Bad day or what??

saw your pm and really can't help you since I do not have the air inlets in the rear fenders.

But the real reason I am replying to your post is your attitude towards me shown in the visitors message you left on my rennlist profile page...WTF?

Get a life....
Old 04-18-2009, 04:50 PM
ELPORSCHA
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by porschemeister
saw your pm and really can't help you since I do not have the air inlets in the rear fenders.

But the real reason I am replying to your post is your attitude towards me shown in the visitors message you left on my rennlist profile page...WTF?

Get a life....
Jochen Rohr. I meant for that msge to be private, but it turned out to be on your visitor page.

First of all, I was complementing, praising you for having your 993GT2 car on one the most prestigous Porsche mags, Excellence. Indeed was so impressed, I was thinking of making post on the 993TT board, so others aware of your accomplishment! Second, as for my comment regarding humility is not a bad trait, it wasnt intended in the way you took it at all. But anyway it was a complete and utter mistake to have contacted you in the first place!!

WTF, Get a life!!

Quick Reply: 993 GT2 side flares - installation issue.