993 Turbo Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions on Wilhoit in Springfield?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009 | 11:56 AM
seefouress
Instructor

Default Opinions on Wilhoit in Springfield?

Anyone have buying experiences to report with Wilhoit? I'm thinking about a couple of 993tt's that have been for sale on their website for a while now. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
Old 01-09-2009 | 01:15 PM
TTKan
Pro

I have purchased four cars from Willhoit over the last 9 years and I have always found him to be straightforward and honest to deal with. All of the transactions went smoothly and the cars were honestly represented.
Old 01-09-2009 | 02:14 PM
bbs993tt
Rennlist Member

I bought my 993tt from Micheal almost 3 years ago and had a great experience dealing with him.

He went out of his way to accommodate my late flight to pick up the car. I was scheduled to land in S'field at around 6pm but due to delays I didn't get there until about 11pm. We must have stayed at his store until about 1:30am going over delivery and documents. The whole time, he didn't say a word about how late it was.

He also stands behind his cars. I drove back to Dallas and encountered a ventilation problem. I called him about it and he said get it fixed and tell me how much the bill is.

I'd buy another car from him.
Old 01-09-2009 | 09:42 PM
aperalta
Instructor

+1 on comments above. I bought my 96 from him 2 yrs ago and all was delivered as promised. After deal was completed I noticed a small problem with interior to which he said get it fixed and tell me how much the bill is. Straight forward and honest guy IMHO. Good luck!
Old 01-10-2009 | 12:09 AM
seefouress
Instructor

Many thanks for your feedback guys. It's great to hear these kinds of reports about a business. He certainly seems to get some great cars and, unlike some other showrooms that focus on Porsche, I've yet to read anything bad about him.

Quick Reply: Opinions on Wilhoit in Springfield?