Sponsored by:

993 GT3 seatbelts

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 12:24 PM
Corte Loco
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 993 GT3 seatbelts

Hello guys. I'm back again for a short time since my project took a little more time I thought. The GT2 conversion is almost ready and need some advice on seatbelts for my GT3 seats. Does anyone have information? I need to know wich buckles I need. I'm also looking for rollbar or half roll cage to use with these seats installed on a 993. Pic's??? SOOONNN!!!

Regards to all of you from Republic of Panama.
Old 08-25-2007, 01:00 PM
porschemeister
Rennlist Member

Received 42 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by Corte Loco
Hello guys. I'm back again for a short time since my project took a little more time I thought. The GT2 conversion is almost ready and need some advice on seatbelts for my GT3 seats. Does anyone have information? I need to know wich buckles I need. I'm also looking for rollbar or half roll cage to use with these seats installed on a 993. Pic's??? SOOONNN!!!

Regards to all of you from Republic of Panama.
You should be fine with the original buckles. There is a Porsche piece available which bolts between the seatrail and seat with a threated hole for the buckle. Part number is 964 521 065 00.

I just took a Safety Devices half cage out of my 993TT (sunroof). Only 6 months old. Pm me if interested.

Quick Reply: 993 GT3 seatbelts