Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

993 turbo break up grade

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Dan993
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

StopTech counts among its technical partners: Saleen, Roush, Steeda, Callaway, Toyota Racing Development. Stoptech is working closely with other OEMs on special projects and on future platforms. StopTech consistently wins pro races utilizing the exact same components/kits that are sold to retail.

StopTech is the real thing. StopTech engineers, tests, manufactures. Certain components are sourced from world class manufacturers, no different than any other brake component and systems manufacturer. StopTech will soon add a brake dyno to the equipment list.

As far as the comment about country of origin, this is simply made from an uninformed veiwpoint. Fact of the matter is that nearly ALL replacement brake parts are now manufactured in China. The ATE brake program available in the US consists of mainly Chinese manufactured brake rotors. In fact, all brake manufacturers worldwide (including Brembo) have now set up shop in China.

NOTE: I am the president of StopTech.

Last edited by Dan993; 07-11-2007 at 07:31 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:52 PM
mkozink
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dan993- nice to get info direct from "the horse's mouth" as they say.

BTW- my 2004 VW R32 GT540R (tuned by Streetwerke in Palo Alto, Ca.) was hosted by StopTech while on display at SEMA 2006. Needless to say its StopTech Big Brakes were featured prominently
Old 07-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 174 Likes on 104 Posts

Great list of customers you have there Dan! Congratulations on taking your company where it is now
Old 07-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Dan993
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jean
Great list of customers you have there Dan! Congratulations on taking your company where it is now
Thanks! It is absolutely a team effort. We have talented and enthusiastic people throughout our business, most of which are involved in motorsports in one way or another. Although now a cliche, we are 'Car Crazy' (courtesy of Barry M). And we have a few P-Cars floating around: 912,911E, 928, 993TT, 996TT, 997TT. As well as Vettes, NSX, Audis, WRX STi, BMWs, Mustangs, etc.

With StopTech and our aftermarket replacement company (brake components including pads, rotors, calipers, etc.), Centric Parts, we cover the entire picture as far as brakes and braking systems are concerned. It starts with technical expertise coupled with customer service.

I hope this doesn't read like a promo. Not my intention.

Quick Reply: 993 turbo break up grade