Sponsored by:

Don't You Just hate It When ...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 12:48 AM
iborroel
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Don't You Just hate It When ...

you have to sacrifice one thing for another. The good news is that a house that my wife and I wanted in the past has come up for sale. We will put an offer on the house. The bad news is that Waldo may have to be sold again. I know I just got it back but this house is more important than a car. If anyone would be interested in Waldo please let me know.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:45 PM
AndyT
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

buy the house and take a line of credit on it. then buy back Waldo again : ) Hope you can keep the car. Did you get it sorted out ?
Old 06-08-2007, 12:52 PM
TomF
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 153 Likes on 132 Posts

I know the feeling. When my father had to move into a nursing home, my childhood, lake-front home was about to be sold. I had to really scramble to come up with the financing. I really thought the 993 was going to have to go. Fortunately, everything worked out okay, without having to go with any of those "alternative" mortgage products...

A special house is irreplaceable. Waldo is special, but there will be others.

What are you asking for Waldo?
Old 06-08-2007, 01:43 PM
iborroel
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

AndyT: I'm not sure if I want to do the line of credit thing right away. Yes the car is all sorted out now.

TomF: You are correct that Waldo is special but there is and defintely will be others. I'm not sure what to ask for Waldo. I was thinking $60K but I am open to offers.

Quick Reply: Don't You Just hate It When ...