Sponsored by:

Throttle Position Sensor (TPS): I think I need one

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 10:21 AM
Jussi
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TB993tt
The 600 horses for the TTP car were verified by the TUV on TTP's chassis dyno -this is one for the chassis dyno "power run" versus engine dyno fixed load load debate where part of the 600 herd seem to disappear when the motor is held under load -this is an ongoing (and very interesting) subject

My car at 520hp was only as quick as many other 520-540hp 993tt's eg Bill S's, JJayB's ( ) etc
Comparing with CGT is a bit of a red herring since the power curve of the CGT means it has less area under the curve than even a 520hp Motronic boost control 993tt.
It is going over the 550hp real hp mark that takes the $$$ and expertise on these cars -going over 600 needs the special inlet and Secan intercooler and regular engine rebuilds since real 600+hp has the habit of stretching your metal

Please don't take any of my posts as negative, it is great to share your project and thoughts
No problems, sharing opinions are great
If I get my car properly running before summer, I have planned to go Europe for cruising, also to Germany - maybe I visit at RS tuning dyno too to see how finnish XXX racehorses are compared to german "my little ponies"

Last edited by Jussi; 04-20-2007 at 12:16 PM.

Quick Reply: Throttle Position Sensor (TPS): I think I need one