Sponsored by:

About to buy...

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2002, 01:19 PM
STEVE IN L.A.
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post About to buy...

a 97 polar silver on black TT (6 speed of course)with 28,000 miles subject to PPI. It is at the Auto Gallery in Woodland Hills, CA, according to the dealer traded in on a Ferrari. The car is a single owner vehicle with all records and books. No problems on carfax. Condition appears to be excellent to my untrained eye. I have been looking for a 993 for some time, and recently decided to look at turbos due to the fall in prices. The salesman saw me gazing at it and asked if I wanted him to get the key, so I said why not? As I looked it over, he asked if I wanted to drive it. I was a little surprised because I have looked at a few turbos and was never offered a test drive, just asking me if I had my license. He said once I drove a turbo I would have a hard time going back to a regular 993. He was right, and I knew I had to have one. The power is exhilirating, and the handling superb. On the test drive, the acceleration surpised me a bit, and I am embarrassed to say, I hit the rev limiter. This is such an exciting and beatiful car, I smile just thinking about it in my garage. Does anyone know this car? I can't wait for my first PCA drivers ed event. Thanks to the board for all your help the last few months.
Going to take my son for his first ride now,
Steve
Old 11-12-2002, 02:25 PM
HBdirtbag
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 33 Posts
awesome buy steve, would you mind telling us what you paid and what options it has? How big is the smile on your boys face right now

I bet yours is very similiar to his

Quick Reply: About to buy...