Sponsored by:

Is Brian Buxton still around?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 06:48 AM
fc-racer
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post Is Brian Buxton still around?

Does anyone know if Brian Buxton is still around and if his reputation is still pristine? I know a while back, he would post frequently and that his reputation was squeaky clean.

I am thinking about using his car locator service to find a 993 Turbo for me in the USA. Since I'm in Canada, I really need a locator who I can trust and is as particular as I am.

I've been able to find several cars, but it would be too much hassle to fly down and inspect them all. I've already found cars advertised as perfect and stock being anything but.

I am looking for a midnight blue/tan, midnight blue/black or midnight blue/gray. Mileage isn't as important as service history and overall maintenance and appearance. I would like to spend between $60-70k. I would prefer a completely stock car or a stock car with some suspension work done. No engine mods and no stupid interior mods (there is a guy that has a hand made centre console in his 993 Turbo, the console is made out of wood and looks hideous!)

Thanks,
Farzaan
Dying to get into a 993 Turbo!
Old 06-20-2003, 09:34 AM
PorschePhD
Rennlist Lifetime Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
He is still around and certainly still a stand up guy. 812-464-8777 That should get you there.
Old 06-20-2003, 11:10 AM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stephen,

A new Avatar. Nice. Doing a little more engine work maybe???
Old 06-22-2003, 03:50 PM
aeschen
Instructor

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts
Small world, I went to grade school and high school with brian buxston. Didnt really know him as he is a few years older. But I always remember him having cool cars. If my memory serves me right 928 gts, vintage vette and perhaps a turbo 3.6. Pretty nice cars to be driving in HS. I ran across his website not too long ago and I was impressed to see exotics for sale in my home town of evansville IN. Hello brian If you are reading this. I am aaron schen (drive the maroon 930 that used to be my fathers).

Quick Reply: Is Brian Buxton still around?