Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

watkins glen porsche clash - anyone here driving in this? - video project

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2003, 07:13 PM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation watkins glen porsche clash - anyone here driving in this? - video project

Is anyone from Rennlist planning to run at the "Watkins Glen Porsche Clash"?

The reason I ask is, I’m a Senior Film & Animation student at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) and am looking to do both in-car and track-side videography of this event (and possibly others this summer, both DE and competition).

I'm looking for any individuals/teams that would be interested or willing to carry an in/on-car camera or two, as well as anyone with information re: who to contact so I can shoot video or photography from locations better than the normal "spectator" areas.

If anyone would like to participate or help me in this project (I’m hoping to shoot this as my senior thesis work) please let me know either posting here, via email (dmoffitt@rochester.rr.com) or via telephone at 716-732-0909.

Thanks!!
Old 04-27-2003, 02:03 AM
Ian964
Pro

Hey dmoffitt, I just graduated from RIT like 6 months ago. I have a 964 Turbo, but I dont live in rochester anymore.
Old 04-27-2003, 04:11 AM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

excellent! what did you study? did you have your 964 while @ RIT?
Old 04-28-2003, 01:57 AM
Ian964
Pro

dmoffitt,

I got a degree in computer science.

I had the car for a few months while I was at RIT this fall but it was stored away back home. I don't think I would bring my car anywhere NEAR rit. People seam to have no respect for other peoples property on that campus. People also drive like mad men in those parking lots, i've seen my share of accidents in those front lots.

I can remember reading the reporter every week and reading about all the cars that were vandilized.
Old 04-28-2003, 03:27 AM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

yeah, i think the autoX folks @ rit are safer than the normal commuters

Quick Reply: watkins glen porsche clash - anyone here driving in this? - video project