Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JJB's day in court tomorrow....

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prosper I'm not here to cause drama. The reasoning behind my statement is that if you are going to speed, do so with the notion that you can lose your license, you can go to jail, etc. etc. I'm not saying don't fight an unjust ticket. I'm not saying that I am more "macho" than someone for going fast.

Go re-read what it is that I am saying.

For the record I haven't had a speeding ticket (YET). So I don't know what I would do in that situation.
Old 05-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Originally Posted by Jean
Drifto

Can you tell us more about your 600+whp car? Maybe on a separate thread?..Welcome to the board.
Eh, it's not a Porsche so I don't think too many people would care.
Old 05-07-2006, 07:17 PM
sonny1
Banned

Originally Posted by Driftomagnifico
Eh, it's not a Porsche so I don't think too many people would care.
Perhaps you should tell us a little more of your other car then, the 951 maybe??, cheers, Sonny.
Old 05-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Originally Posted by sonny1
Perhaps you should tell us a little more of your other car then, the 951 maybe??, cheers, Sonny.
I don't own a Porsche.

Before the obvious is asked, I like to read up on other forums to be more familar with other cars.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:22 AM
JJayB
Burning Brakes

Drifto

The advisors of Jimmy have determined that you are most likely to be called as a witness for the City of Newporsch Beach based on your posts. We have no other alternative but to declare you a hostile witness. We will be making a motion in-limine (before trial).

Our motion in-limine will require that you sit with the cops, sharp butch lawyeretts and Marcia Clark types who take serious smog and polution violations. There's nothing they delight in more, than having a smog scufflaw car crushed. The porsche faithful brotherhood will be on the otherside of the court room
giving support to fellow car enthusist Jimmy for excercising his constitutional rights.

As a hostile witness we will be allowed to ask you leading questions.

Q. Drako Malfoy, errr I mean Driftomagnifico, isn't it true you exceded 150mph in front of the Roosevelt grammer school.

A. No it was on a dark road and no one was around. I never got a ticket.
Q. So your here today to offer testimony that Jimmy should be send to prison if he's charged with
going 119 mph.
A. Yes, its that simple.
Q. So you believe that your guilty till proven innocent.
A. Correct.
Q. So if you get a ticket for say smog violation, and the punishment is crushing your car then you
shouldn't be able to fight it.
A. Yes, its that simple.
Q. Have you ever read the constitution of the United States?
A. Ahhh
Q. Will the court instruct the witness to answer the question.
Old 05-08-2006, 02:48 AM
Craig T.
Racer

Jimmy the Felon,

Although your slightly buried humor is obvious and very much appreciated by the vast majority us, I'm afraid the person in which it is directed would need at least a three-step ladder to make the catch. (Paul Drake...LMAO)
Old 05-08-2006, 01:01 PM
911/Q45
Addict
Rennlist Member

Jim, I wish you hadn't mentioned the sharp butch lawyerettes. I won't be able to concentrate on anything else for a week!
Old 05-08-2006, 09:00 PM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Craig Trask
Jimmy the Felon,

Although your slightly buried humor is obvious and very much appreciated by the vast majority us, I'm afraid the person in which it is directed would need at least a three-step ladder to make the catch. (Paul Drake...LMAO)
Craig apparently I'll need a sissors lift as the reference to Paul Drake left me swinging wildly at the plate...Perry Mason's Paul Drake?
Old 05-08-2006, 09:29 PM
JJayB
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by jrgordonsenior
Craig apparently I'll need a sissors lift as the reference to Paul Drake left me swinging wildly at the plate...Perry Mason's Paul Drake?
Is there any other?
Old 05-08-2006, 10:29 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Q. Drako Malfoy, errr I mean Driftomagnifico, isn't it true you exceded 150mph in
front of the Roosevelt grammer school.

A. No, I was doing 149 MPH in the opposite lane passing an emergency vehicle while being serviced by a 16 yr. old hooker that I sold heroin to only about an hour before at Roosevelt grammar school. She OD, so I did some donuts around a school bus with it's stop sign flashing and after I bloodied my fenders with the entrails from several 6th graders I then proceeded to run from the police through 3 counties, 2 states, and about 6 miles through a state park in an unlicensed motor vehicle, without an inspection, and nothing on my car is EPA certified. I then shot 6 cops, killing 3, blew up a Police chopper with a shoulder launched surface to air missle that I smuggled through the Mexican border along with 10 known rapists that I stored in my trunk. After helping my friend escape prison I then robbed a bank at gun point and dodged the draft to Canada where I later returned to Minnesota and killed at least a dozen bald eagles, flashed a Brownie Troop, and burned a church.

Q: So you admit that you operated a motor vehicle without proper emissions equipment?
Old 05-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

How can that not draw a reply... !

Gahhhhhh!!!!
Old 05-11-2006, 02:44 PM
911/Q45
Addict
Rennlist Member

You got off on the wrong foot and we got tired of you.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:23 PM
Driftomagnifico
Banned

Originally Posted by 911/Q45
At least your honest.
Old 05-11-2006, 03:44 PM
Woodster
Drifting

I find Drifto quite "entertaining" and would like to know about his 600 rwhp car.
Supra ? or Viper? which is it Drifto ???

MK
Old 05-11-2006, 08:29 PM
jrgordonsenior
Nordschleife Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 911/Q45
Ditto. Your sour grapes attitude ruined what was a creative and occasionally humorous thread (well at least my contributions). You completely missed the point, and somehow felt the need to pontificate your tirade against speeding on the streets. It's obvious that you never read the original thread on this incident several weeks ago. You don't know JJB, apparently even from Rennlist, yet you felt a compulsion to lecture him and all of us on the evils of street racing. Really, get a grip.

But to save this thread I have an idea.....I'll wager $1,000. on JJB's TT against your 600 HP (what was it again?) car in the 1/4 mile at any legal venue in So Cal if you're both willing. All right $2,000. payable to any recognized charity.....

Quick Reply: JJB's day in court tomorrow....