Sponsored by:

Some diffrent qestions

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 09:14 PM
Rickard 993 Turbo
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Some diffrent qestions

1#I have heard that there was an CF hood for the 993 as a factory option, is this true

2# RSR exhoust on a 993 tt what is this and is it any good

3#CF interior parts, can the factory CF interior pars be bougt or is there a better option, i LOVE the CF interior from factory, but very hard to find

4# Sport suspention pack from factory, what is this and is it any good

Soory if those qestions are dumb or have been asked before
Old 12-16-2005, 03:00 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 174 Likes on 104 Posts

Rickard
1- I understand you are based in Europe. You can get a CF OEM quality hood from Techart, Cargraphic, FVD or similar.
2- RSR are Robin Sun mufflers, sold by Gert Carnewal as well, great sound on a N/A, I don't know about the TT, not performance exhaust.
3-CF interior parts, same as above suppliers, OEM quality. Prices a bit on the high side. Check out the thread initiated by TB993TT a couple of weeks back for pics from another supplier. I have the same parts in my car.
4-It is a good upgrade if you are not a serious tracker. Billstein PSS9s for street and DE's also seem to be a great compromise. Lots of threads about this in the archives.

Say hello to Micke

Last edited by Jean; 12-16-2005 at 04:27 AM.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Rickard 993 Turbo
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jean
Rickard
1- I understand you are based in Europe. You can get a CF OEM quality hood from Techart, Cargraphic, FVD or similar.
2- RSR are Robin Sun mufflers, sold by Gert Carnewal as well, great sound on a N/A, I don't know about the TT, not performance exhaust.
3-CF interior parts, same as above suppliers, OEM quality. Prices a bit on the high side. Check out the thread initiated by TB993TT a couple of weeks back for pics from another supplier. I have the same parts in my car.
4-It is a good upgrade if you are not a serious tracker. Billstein PSS9s for street and DE's also seem to be a great compromise. Lots of threads about this in the archives.

Say hello to Micke
Thanks for answearing

On the hood i was only curious becouse one of the cars im intressed in have it

RS Muffler are not for me then...)

I have found the CF kit, and it was a lillte to expensiv i think..

I will say hello to Micke, do you know him well..?

Quick Reply: Some diffrent qestions