993 Turbo Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

what exactly happened in 993 forum?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005 | 06:56 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

THIS is what happened on the 993 forum. This same behavior. Stop posting. Give it a little time. If you guys were together, you'd shake hands, apologize to each other and buy each other a couple of cold ones. Please. Let it drop here. You're both too nice a couple of Porsche guys to continue like this. Who's right? It doesn't matter any more. Shake hands. Buy each other those beers. Might as well get one for me, while you're up.
Old 05-18-2005 | 06:58 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

You screwed up man. you showed yourself for who you are. You lifted that almost vebatim, from a private email.
YOU are one amazing guy!!!!!!!! You cant cover your tracks and you blame me for you posting a EMAIL. You should apologize for sharing PRIVATE emails. Your whole group is sick.
Old 05-18-2005 | 07:00 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Steve he has PRIVATE EMAILS that were not his to read. And notice he did not deny it! BECAUSE ITS TRUE! This is crazy. He quoted it almost verbatim . These guys have no ethics!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2005 | 07:01 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Paul
WTF are you talking about? You are obvious delirious again, are you denying that you wrote those things in your post? Or is it the specific quote or phrase "jump to conclusions" your only evidence or "proof" that I read an email between you and another party.
Old 05-18-2005 | 07:03 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Originally Posted by OldGuy
You screwed up man. you showed yourself for who you are. You lifted that almost vebatim, from a private email.
YOU are one amazing guy!!!!!!!! You cant cover your tracks and you blame me for you posting a EMAIL. You should apologize for sharing PRIVATE emails. Your whole group is sick.
Paul your starting to sound like that mel gibson character in the movie conspircacy..

Here is the THREAD you posted what Greg quoted!.......see , You post so much personal crap, you cannot remember!

https://rennlist.com/forums/showpost...4&postcount=15
Old 05-18-2005 | 07:04 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by ca993twin
THIS is what happened on the 993 forum. This same behavior. Stop posting. Give it a little time. If you guys were together, you'd shake hands, apologize to each other and buy each other a couple of cold ones. Please. Let it drop here. You're both too nice a couple of Porsche guys to continue like this. Who's right? It doesn't matter any more. Shake hands. Buy each other those beers. Might as well get one for me, while you're up.
Steve,
When someone attacks you personally and calls you the things Paul does I can assure you wouldn't be nearly as neutral. I agree what you are saying but Old Guy is way out of line.
Old 05-18-2005 | 07:07 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Greg your caught forget it. You guys all did the same thing. You want to live like that fine. Deny it I dont care. I know who you are thats fine I am done with this. You have to live with yourself. JUST like the others.
I still have my integrity.
Old 05-18-2005 | 07:09 PM
Greg H.
Addict
Rennlist Member

I think we need to move this to the "Lifetime Rennlist Member" forum.

Really - both of you are valuable members of Rennlist. I don't know who is "right", but I speak for many here who would be sorry if this escalates to the point of no return. Let's voluntarily close this thread - PLEASE?
Old 05-18-2005 | 07:31 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Greg your caught forget it. You guys all did the same thing. You want to live like that fine. Deny it I dont care. I know who you are thats fine I am done with this. You have to live with yourself. JUST like the others.
I still have my integrity.

You guys are right, of course. Its just hard to see that when your integrity is challenged for no reason. In this case it was jealousy. I did become blind with anger, and I rushed to judgement. This is one of lifes lessons I am going to have to write down and study.
Old 05-18-2005 | 07:58 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

You guys want to know the truth here it is;
Viken was Radar- how did I know? he forwarded a private email from me to some one else without permission to make fun of my writing.
THAT Person Replied ALL back to Viken and I got it. I wrote Viken back. Viken said it was a mistake. Out of that email Viken posted as RADAR in post 77 on page 6 of that Rumble thread an exact term I used. Lifting something from my email and posting it.
Viken/ Radar started this whole mess. He is responsible. How ethical and under an alias too.
radar/viken lead to the melt down. He started it----- go re read it. I reported Radar to Viken and he took my head off in an email-Why because I was on to him, then I figured it out by rereading the emails that he was Radar. The network guys proved it for a fact. But I already knew.

Later I sent Dan In St Louis an email and he forwarded it to Sunday Driver without my permission
and Mark Sunday driver replied all I got it back again. Dan said it was a mistake but I am finding out today that is is a pattern among these guys -Dan -Greg- Viken. It wasnt a mistake. In one of those emails once I provided that proof to Dan ---he said I jumped to conclusions. To not get the exchange any more uncivilized I said yes I some times jump to conclusions. No where have I said that term anywhere else in a post. Then today one of the guys who always shows up in flame wars with DJ, EJ VIken and Dan in St Louis Greg Fishman, uses that exact same term in the posts. How did he know that? simple all those guys shared my emails. They share them and then the guys hit reply all. You would think you would be smart enough that if you were doing something sneaky like that would be more careful. I would be laughable to assume Greg did not have that email. so there you go, I am not going to name others it would be counter productive but these guys are mean- go find the famous flame wars and see who participated over the last year or so. I never entered a thread due to anger till now. Greg there is your proof, I backed it up. I stated a fact and your all pissed because I didnt back it up?????????? I didnt get an alias. I didnt pick on newbies behind masks, I didnt publicly threaten someone on a public forum. I didnt share PRIVATE emails without the other persons permission as Viken and Dan did. I wasnt responsible for the meltdown and the leaving of 5-6 of the old gaurd. I had NOTHING to do with the acidic atmosphere that permeated this place over the last months. YET you blame me, how misguided. I did protect some newcomers and corrected a false statement, and YOU go nuts. well you should be proud. Its in line with your character and integrity.

Greg you're one of them. So guess what you old guys can have this place. I have no need for mean spirited adults who hide behind masks to play childish games at the expense of new comers and whom ever wasnt in their click of 5-6. They should be ashamed. and for this you blame me!!!??? You are SO short sighted. To me its revolting. Its up to JohnD to tell you who the other childish adults were. They reveled in finding people like Agro/cooter that they could lead into flame wars Look up Cooter and see who participated in those. See how they skillfully lead him to blow just as they wanted him to. Same group of healthy adults. This is such a great place and I challenge you to find a post I wrote in anger. I have SO many friends here its ashamed that the rest of us 30,000 people couldnt conform to the world YOU-- Greg Ej and co wanted. The old suys contributed in the past but lately were having fun at the expense of others. You can talk of the past if you want, but the reality was pretty sad. Greg its all yours buddy, now you can carry the torch of those healthy adults, you are so skillfull at deceitful practices. You would make the old guard proud. You guys can revel in others misery and your posts and history is there for all to see.
You guys can post all my old stuff you want, it has nothing to the mean spirited behavior that you guys participated in. Greg you should be proud of yourself. You guys got the blood in the water. and all your buddies are back in. Just like the old days HAVE FUN!!!!!

PS Phil youre the one I dont understand. I though you were better than the wild pack of dogs.
Old 05-18-2005 | 08:05 PM
strato58
Burning Brakes

Wow Porsche brotherhood! I'm glad I just became a member!
Old 05-18-2005 | 08:11 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

You guys want to know the truth here it is;
Viken was Radar- how did I know? he forwarded a private email from me to some one else without permission to make fun of my writing.
THAT Person Replied ALL back to Viken and I got it. I wrote Viken back. Viken said it was a mistake. Out of that email Viken posted as RADAR in post 77 on page 6 of that Rumble thread an exact term I used. Lifting something from my email and posting it.
Viken/ Radar started this whole mess. He is responsible. How ethical and under an alias too.
radar/viken lead to the melt down. He started it----- go re read it. I reported Radar to Viken and he took my head off in an email-Why because I was on to him, then I figured it out by rereading the emails that he was Radar. The network guys proved it for a fact. But I already knew.

Later I sent Dan In St Louis an email and he forwarded it to Sunday Driver without my permission
and Mark Sunday driver replied all I got it back again. Dan said it was a mistake but I am finding out today that is is a pattern among these guys -Dan -Greg- Viken. It wasnt a mistake. In one of those emails once I provided that proof to Dan ---he said I jumped to conclusions. To not get the exchange any more uncivilized I said yes I some times jump to conclusions. No where have I said that term anywhere else in a post. Then today one of the guys who always shows up in flame wars with DJ, EJ VIken and Dan in St Louis Greg Fishman, uses that exact same term in the posts. How did he know that? simple all those guys shared my emails. They share them and then the guys hit reply all. You would think you would be smart enough that if you were doing something sneaky like that would be more careful. I would be laughable to assume Greg did not have that email. so there you go, I am not going to name others it would be counter productive but these guys are mean- go find the famous flame wars and see who participated over the last year or so. I never entered a thread due to anger till now. Greg there is your proof, I backed it up. I stated a fact and your all pissed because I didnt back it up?????????? I didnt get an alias. I didnt pick on newbies behind masks, I didnt publicly threaten someone on a public forum. I didnt share PRIVATE emails without the other persons permission as Viken and Dan did. I wasnt responsible for the meltdown and the leaving of 5-6 of the old gaurd. I had NOTHING to do with the acidic atmosphere that permeated this place over the last months. YET you blame me, how misguided. I did protect some newcomers and corrected a false statement, and YOU go nuts. well you should be proud. Its in line with your character and integrity.

Greg you're one of them. So guess what you old guys can have this place. I have no need for mean spirited adults who hide behind masks to play childish games at the expense of new comers and whom ever wasnt in their click of 5-6. They should be ashamed. and for this you blame me!!!??? You are SO short sighted. To me its revolting. Its up to JohnD to tell you who the other childish adults were. They reveled in finding people like Agro/cooter that they could lead into flame wars Look up Cooter and see who participated in those. See how they skillfully lead him to blow just as they wanted him to. Same group of healthy adults. This is such a great place and I challenge you to find a post I wrote in anger. I have SO many friends here its ashamed that the rest of us 30,000 people couldnt conform to the world YOU-- Greg Ej and co wanted. The old suys contributed in the past but lately were having fun at the expense of others. You can talk of the past if you want, but the reality was pretty sad. Greg its all yours buddy, now you can carry the torch of those healthy adults, you are so skillfull at deceitful practices. You would make the old guard proud. You guys can revel in others misery and your posts and history is there for all to see.
You guys can post all my old stuff you want, it has nothing to the mean spirited behavior that you guys participated in. Greg you should be proud of yourself. You guys got the blood in the water. and all your buddies are back in. Just like the old days HAVE FUN!!!!!

PS Phil youre the one I dont understand. I though you were better than the wild pack of dogs.
Paul sorry you feel that way.....

But Greg asked for PROOF.....word useage is not PROOF........I use alot of words, that alot of other people use. What you have posted here is just "your opinion" Please post PROOF.

PROOF BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........I am not a lawyer, nor do I play one on the internet.

what network guys, Paul?

Last edited by Fill; 05-18-2005 at 08:54 PM.
Old 05-18-2005 | 09:22 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Paul,
Paranoia is a bad thing. I couldn't care less who you "protected". And your claim that Dan sent me a private email because I used the phrase "jumped to conclusion" is laughable.

And blaming me or anyone else for Agro/Cooter? Wow, that is a huge stretch.

I sense your blood pressure is up just a tad, might I suggest you go for a drive in your car?

Viken is Radar? And your proof again is a phrase that you think is unique to yourself. Again, show some real proof.

You question my character and intergrity for asking you to back up your own statement?

I hope you do leave rennlist, it would be better without your paranoid accusations.
Old 05-18-2005 | 09:23 PM
Seljan
Pro

Maybe you fellows should download ICQ and take your battle private.
Old 05-18-2005 | 09:25 PM
Marv
Rennlist Member

Why do you not simply email each other and duke it out there?

Marv

Quick Reply: what exactly happened in 993 forum?