Notices
993 Turbo Forum 1995-1998
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rolling Start: Porsche Clash 2003 (my Thesis Film)

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2004, 05:05 AM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rolling Start: Porsche Clash 2003 (my Thesis Film)

I just completed editing my senior thesis film at RIT (for my BFA in Film & Animation) - I shot a documentary on the Porsche Clash last summer (June 11-15) @ the Glen. The film is about 15.5 mins long, is approx 48mb (mepg-4) -- but please, do a right-click, save as on it, I don't think the server I'm hosting it on is able to do Quicktime streaming properly. Also, I'm a student, meaning, I don't have a large legal department backing me up, but please respect my work and copyright and give credit if you share this anywhere.

The url is: http://www.dmoffitt.net/thesis.html

Enjoy!!

PS - I owe a number of you copies of the DVD which will be done shortly. If you were at the Clash, please send me an email with your name, address, car number, etc and I'll compile a list and mail them as soon as they're done. Donations to cover shipping costs (much less the over $30,000 in production costs, not easy stuff for a student to stomach / cover) would be awesome, you can paypal me at dmoffitt@rochester.rr.com - not trying to over-pimp this, but this project has been my LIFE for the past 12+ months
Old 05-15-2004, 04:13 AM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

http://www.tech-session.com/video/porsche_clash.mp4

right-click, save as... special thanks to Skip @ Paragon Products!!

any mirrors would be appreciated!
Old 07-26-2004, 04:17 AM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

for any of you who've asked for or paypal'd me for a DVD, they are still in the works, thanks for your patience, to say i've been busy lately would be a gross understatement, but i should have time shortly to wrap them up and start shipping them
Old 07-26-2004, 08:17 AM
Jean
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 168 Likes on 100 Posts

dmoffit

Great project, thanks for sharing your work with this community. Would it be possible to have a 1 minute mpeg file version on your website so that dial-up guys could have a taste of it? Should be around 6-10 Mb.

Old 07-28-2004, 01:27 AM
dmoffitt
Three Wheelin'

i'll see what i can do to cut a trailer, but it might be a week or two, i'm frighteningly busy right now.

Quick Reply: Rolling Start: Porsche Clash 2003 (my Thesis Film)