Sponsored by:

GT2 clone f/s

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 07:07 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 544 Likes on 411 Posts
Default GT2 clone f/s

I was contacted by a gentleman who lives in London Ontario about 2.5 hours from where I live in Toronto and he has a 993 gt2 clone car that he built, and is selling it. We know there is a limited market for a car like this so I thought you guys may have an interest. After speaking with him he has had many Porsches, currently is 77 years old and he built this car and tracked it a few times. He has been a PCA member since the 70s. He told me he used Porsche Motorsport parts for the body pieces and used RST Motorsports to rebuild the engine (bored to 3.8) and put a RST Motorsports supercharger and tuning on the car. He originally bought the car (C2) for his wife and was a tiptronic and he had the trani changed to 6 speed and did coilover suspension, and big reds. I suggested he get a better picture of the ribs on the front grill, get a picture of the back of the wheels and clarify about odometer discrepancy (which was from a shop who converted from miles to km when reporting and created inconsistency).
anyways he seems like a nice older gentleman and I think the car is pretty cool. I think he wants around 100k. No affiliation, just a nice car with some nice parts.
https://www.pcarmarket.com/auction/1...3-gt2-tribute/
Old 06-25-2020, 08:27 PM
cgfen
Rennlist Member

Received 889 Likes on 585 Posts

Sold for < 69k

Quick Reply: GT2 clone f/s