993tt
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by poorb0yw
Heres a pic of mine:

You can find more pics here

I'm 22 by the way .
Ouch!

Is that the complete GT2 kit? Whare can it be bought and how much does it cost?

It's not a real GT2 is it!?

/Erik
Old 03-17-2004, 04:59 PM
C4TT
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I had posted this a while back.. My car is def. not a 993, but it still get's their attention...
An Amusing encounter with a different sort of model

This happened to me towards the tail end of last summer...

I was cruising along on a gorgeous sunny afternoon in Greenwich CT, on US1. It was one of those days where all windows were down, with the symphony of flat 6 and wooshing turbos filled the air... In hind sight that moment was sublime...

I pulled to a traffic light with a casual grin of enjoyment splashed on my face. The motor purred smoothly mixed with the soft sound of dual turbos spinning anxiously for throttle like 2 freshly hatched chicks awaiting a feeding.
I sat there, and noticed someone from the corner of my eye checking out the car, then casually looking over at me... This happens on occasion with all different types.
Out of reflex, I peered back at the woman in the late model black Benz, and locked eyes with her through the tints of her windows...
I could not believe it! It was Stephanie Seymore! (For all who do not know, she is a Victoria Secret model, and a gifted one for that matter! lol)

I casually looked away as our light turned green. At the next red light, I was luckily positioned next to her. Both of our windows were down, so I just had to say something despite having anything relevant to say...
With the same smile on the face, I said: "Have we met before? You seem very familiar... "
She smiled turned down her radio and said: "no I don't believe we have"
I retorted:"That's funny cause I never forget a face... Anway have fun!"

She clearly knew that I recognized her, and responded with a sort of cutesie childish giggle. By this time the light went green, so I smiled, winked, and blasted off.
I left her behind as she took off rather aggressively, giving her a sound byte of my "not so legal" 964.. It almost seemed like she tried to race me... Hmmm.. That works...

She turned into a hotel parking further down, as I just continued on my way having refueled my smile.

What a day that was...

Quick Reply: You know you have a cool car when....