Sponsored by:

GT2 Power Kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2018, 10:30 PM
DiegoR
Burning Brakes

Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by mowaffaq

Excellent work! Thank you for the uploads.

How do you folks think this upgrade would reflect on values expecially in the current market?!
You need to verify physically the DME P/N (tag) and turbo tags to really identify the upgrade. Of coarse, check also if it has the aux. front oil cooler (driver's side mounted) unless it came factory optioned like mine. If this is a genuine kit (which should be) then it shouldn't hurt at all the value, rather than boost up the value (if any) IMHO.
Old 08-22-2018, 11:58 PM
mowaffaq
Rennlist Member

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by DiegoR
You need to verify physically the DME P/N (tag) and turbo tags to really identify the upgrade. Of coarse, check also if it has the aux. front oil cooler (driver's side mounted) unless it came factory optioned like mine. If this is a genuine kit (which should be) then it shouldn't hurt at all the value, rather than boost up the value (if any) IMHO.

Good points! I will see if it still has them.
Thanks a million Diego 👍
Old 08-26-2018, 05:56 PM
Bass993
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have this option retrofitted and installed on my 993TT. It was commonly known in Europe as the WLS II option. I upgraded with factory K 24 turbos; fuel pressure regulator; a new 1997 ECU programmed for this kit by FVD and sport mufflers by Danske (FVD). Significant increase in hp and torque yet very driveable. All stock parts kept of course. Sorfware programming in this combo is very important and the older factory program was not as good as recent ones like FVD IMHO. I've had this combo for over ten years now and no issues. I did add a Turbo "S" aux oil cooler for added margin. Great combo and all factory parts!

Quick Reply: GT2 Power Kit