Turbo S Steering Wheel - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Turbo S Steering Wheel

Old 02-01-2018, 06:59 PM
JPS32
User

Default Turbo S Steering Wheel

Anybody know what the "standard" 993TTS steering wheel is? Mine was fitted with a 996 3 spoke wheel (which I like fine) by the PO, but I have a chance to pick up a leather 4 spoke 993 wheel from a friend - not sure that is the period correct wheel. If it is I'll just buy it and store it away. Was the standard TTS wheel carbon or leather? Also, if anyone feels like weighing in, what would be a fair price for the leather wheel in good condition?
Old 02-01-2018, 11:50 PM
toddturbos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default TTS Steering Wheel

Here is a picture of my TTS steering wheel. This one has the CF option but they donĺt all have the CF. The TTS steering wheel has full leather around the column and the air bag is the leather one. Hope this helps.
Old 02-02-2018, 07:01 PM
doublecabmel
User

that one pictured is an option. The standard Turbo S wheel is the same as the regular turbo- 4 spoke
Old 02-03-2018, 01:49 AM
Knight
Super User

If it's a leather wheel with leather air bag you should buy it for sure. I believe these are fairly hard to come by in the used market.
Old 02-04-2018, 01:19 AM
toddturbos
Addict
Rennlist Member

Correct, my tts CF steering wheel I actually purchased through an AD dealership in 2000, the original one I removed had all leather wrapped everywhere as this optional one does. I used the same leather air bag and actually bought another I found just after purchasing the CF TTS steering wheel.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Turbo S Steering Wheel

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: