Want to buy instrument cluster 993TT - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Want to buy instrument cluster 993TT

Old 01-09-2018, 08:09 AM
stevehk993
New User

Default Want to buy instrument cluster 993TT

This is my first post here, so apologies if I am not in the correct spot. But, the speedometer and other gauges in my instrument cluster look awful - cloudy class and hard to read. My car is 1995 993TT. I recall seeing replacement clusters - in white and black - in a Porsche magazine a few years back. I would love to find that, and any help you can provide is appreciated.
Old 01-09-2018, 06:54 PM
grgallo
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by stevehk993 View Post
This is my first post here, so apologies if I am not in the correct spot. But, the speedometer and other gauges in my instrument cluster look awful - cloudy class and hard to read. My car is 1995 993TT. I recall seeing replacement clusters - in white and black - in a Porsche magazine a few years back. I would love to find that, and any help you can provide is appreciated.
so, if you go to Forums and scroll down to #6 Turbo Technical Discussion Areas, then scroll down to #3 993 Turbo Forum you will be in the correct spot
Old 01-15-2018, 02:36 PM
Autobahn
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by stevehk993 View Post
No need to replace the gauges. You just need to open them and clean the glass. Search the 993/964 forums for instructions how to remove, open, and clean the gauges.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:47 AM
ruffy
User

I have some contacts nearer the asia region that can do the work professionally.
pm me?

ruffy

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Want to buy instrument cluster 993TT

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: