Eric in Chicago: are you here?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 07:41 PM
ca993twin
Nordschleife Master

Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Eric in Chicago: are you here?

Eric,

I notice that you haven't posted anything since 10/22, and you haven't responded to PMs or emails. Is everything OK?
Old 11-18-2003, 08:02 PM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 65 Likes on 27 Posts
Unhappy

was wondering the same! I certainly hope that everything is ok...
Old 11-18-2003, 10:12 PM
swftiii
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

I have also been thinking I hadn't read anything from Eric in a while.

Wondering...

-Skip
Old 11-19-2003, 09:55 AM
bet
Drifting

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Eric may just be out deciding if he likes his grey interior.

Now that you mention it...maybe something is wrong with the city of Chicago....I haven't seen anything from the fearless leader of HWFM racing, Mike lately either. He must be deciding whether to debadge the garage queen or not.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:43 AM
Eric in Chicago
Three Wheelin'

Received 51 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks for the concern guys!! All is well here in Chicago. (Mike is ok too.)
Added duties at work have had me jumping for the past few weeks as well as the addition of a new Bull Terrier puppy to the household. Puppies take a silly amout of work, I cant even think how crazy it will be with babies!!!
The car has been in the shop for the past 3 weeks getting the door fixed, euro rear bumper, RSR front bumper and the stone chips taken care of. It has gone back to almost most stock and I look forward to driving it again on the street! The 13 with PCA racing stands after 2 months of debate, I will probaly take it easy next season with limited races and more DE's. The comming year will have me moving away from racing the cab and getting a true race car (993 or maybe a spec series car??????) Thanks again for the concern, I am not gone, things are ok, some of the threads have been a little silly here on Rennlist, but after hanging around here for 3+ years, that is to be expected!!! I will get some pics of the front bumper up this weekend. I will clean out my PM box (did not know it was full!). Until the Rottweiler and puppy start getting along and we complete the housebreaking fun, I will probaly just be sneaking over here on a limited basis. If I see a questions here that I can help out with, you can be sure I will post something!!!

Quick Reply: Eric in Chicago: are you here?