factory carbon fiber shift knob q's

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2002 | 11:22 AM
cheetah chrome
Addict
Rennlist Member

Post factory carbon fiber shift **** q's

hi guys,

is anyone running this shift **** in their car? i've been trying to find this **** in a 5 spd pattern but havn't had any luck. is the shift pattern an insert into the **** or non-removable. where have you found the best price?... the best ive found so far is $355 (w/ a new boot though). thanks a lot gang

Old 11-28-2002 | 12:16 PM
DJF1
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

[quote]Originally posted by sauerkraut:
[QB]hi guys,

is anyone running this shift **** in their car? i've been trying to find this **** in a 5 spd pattern but havn't had any luck. is the shift pattern an insert into the **** or non-removable. where have you found the best price?... the best ive found so far is $355 (w/ a new boot though). thanks a lot gang

QB]<hr></blockquote>

I have...check out the pics through the link on the bottom of my signature...The best price I found for my **** was from Gert a rennlist sponsor at <a href="http://www.carnewal.com" target="_blank">www.carnewal.com</a> Great service as well... As for a 5 speed I have a carbon/alu **** ( the round one) with the 5 speed patern from a 964 that I could sell you at the end of January if you are interested...

Quick Reply: factory carbon fiber shift knob q's