Sponsored by:

Calling EJ!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2002, 12:46 AM
Carboy
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Calling EJ!!!

I've tried to e-mail yellow993@carolina.rr.com and it comes back. Anyhow, I'm about to buy a 95 993 and I hear you're the expert. The car has 30K miles, an extended warranty, and 18" BBS wheels. The current 2nd owner has not had or heard of any wiring harness issues on the car. I'd like to know if my car might be affected in the future. I'd also like to know if the rack has been beefed up to take the 18" wheels. It's amazing how much you need to investigate on these cars before you buy. It's great to know the Porsche community is a good bunch and willing to share experiences and info. Is there any other major items I should be looking for?The car's VIN is WP0AA2992SS323939. Can you help?
Old 01-11-2002, 12:24 PM
E. J. - 993 Alumni
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Carboy, not sure how I missed your post? I think we covered this on an email, am I correct? I remember the serial #3939. the email you had was old, I will check my profile to see if I need to change it (thought I did).

Let me know if you need more info.

I checked my site and I found where you got my old email address. I have fixed it. Sorry for the confusion.

E. J.

Quick Reply: Calling EJ!!!