Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So How Screwed Am I?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 03:41 PM
vincer77
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I have edited the title to this thread from "How Screwed Am I" to "How Lucky Am I"

I want to thank all you 993 RLrs who have helped out on this project. I so much appreciate those here like Chris and Andreas and many others that are available to answer questions regarding our cars. Then there are the guys like Mike who have gathered and categorized specifications and DIYs and other facts that have allowed me to work on my 993 with confidence.

Take for example the lifters. In another thread I posted the question while the engine was out, "should I replace the lifters." Maybe it was obvious enough that I should do while the engine was out, your nudging moved me forward and the broken lifter problem was found before it could have become a major ordeal requiring another engine out service - or worse.

You are also there when I got stuck and answered sometimes basic questions to help solve a problem.

So again, thank you all. And to quote Chris Walrod "Is this a great place or what?!"

PS - Well I tried to change the Thread title.
Old 04-12-2016, 04:37 PM
il pirata
Banned

Received 166 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by vincer77

Click edit then go advanced, it should let you change the title.

Glad that it is working out for you.
Old 04-12-2016, 11:57 PM
AOW162435
Seared
Rennlist Member

Received 415 Likes on 233 Posts

Originally Posted by vincer77
I have edited the title to this thread from "How Screwed Am I" to "How Lucky Am I"

I want to thank all you 993 RLrs who have helped out on this project. I so much appreciate those here like Chris and Andreas and many others that are available to answer questions regarding our cars. Then there are the guys like Mike who have gathered and categorized specifications and DIYs and other facts that have allowed me to work on my 993 with confidence.

Take for example the lifters. In another thread I posted the question while the engine was out, "should I replace the lifters." Maybe it was obvious enough that I should do while the engine was out, your nudging moved me forward and the broken lifter problem was found before it could have become a major ordeal requiring another engine out service - or worse.

You are also there when I got stuck and answered sometimes basic questions to help solve a problem.

So again, thank you all. And to quote Chris Walrod "Is this a great place or what?!"

Rennlist is certainly a unique site and I'm happy that my drivel is occasionally viewed as helpful.

Andreas
Old 04-13-2016, 02:32 AM
Steve Weiner-Rennsport Systems
RL Technical Advisor

Received 64 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by AOW162435
Rennlist is certainly a unique site and I'm happy that my drivel is occasionally viewed as helpful.

Andreas
Likewise.

Quick Reply: So How Screwed Am I?