Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need someone to check c4s out for me

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2003 | 10:03 PM
theo
Track Day

Default need someone to check c4s out for me

is there anyone in Sioux City, Iowa or in that vicinity who can check out a 96c4s for me? also need ppi site in that city. PM me and I'll give you the contact number. Thanks.

Theo
Old 09-22-2003 | 11:19 PM
Sachin Misra
Addict
Rennlist Member

If you don't find someone, let me know. I need to go on a roadtrip before winter. I'm in Chicago. It's about 500 miles. Don't know about the PPI.
Old 09-22-2003 | 11:24 PM
viperbob
Former Vendor

Do they have Porsche's in Iowa? If so, what state do you take them to for service?
Old 09-22-2003 | 11:34 PM
Phil
Phlat Black Guru
Rennlist
Lifetime Member
- Times 2

Theo,
If your looking for a 1996 c4s, you really should look at
Viken's
Old 09-22-2003 | 11:43 PM
fluid15

I believe there is a Porsche dealer in Davenport, Iowa. It's along the Mississippi, if you drew a straight line west of Chicago (about 2.5 hrs from Chicago). It's where my dad bought his Porsche about 20 years ago and got me going. It's the closest official Porsche Dealer I can think of (I grew up in Illinois). Oh wait, there is one in Des Moines also. Pretty good service. I was driving my 944 Turbo (past years) from Minneapolis to Arizona and was hit by a snowstorm, slide off the road, and took it to the Des Moines dealer for an on-the-spot inspection to verify no damage. Nice guys. Not sure which city/town is closer to Sioux City.
Old 09-22-2003 | 11:50 PM
Mike in Chi

Lifetime Rennlist

Viperbob

Yes, they do have Porsches in Iowa. But not as many as there are Gubernatorial Candidates in California.

Old 09-23-2003 | 08:10 PM
JimBob Jumpback
That's Bubba Guru to you

Default Re: need someone to check c4s out for me

Originally posted by theo
is there anyone in Sioux City, Iowa or in that vicinity who can check out a 96c4s for me? also need ppi site in that city. PM me and I'll give you the contact number. Thanks.

Theo
Hey there bubba miss theo,

Ol JimBob dun be seein yall on TV anna I bean wonnerin ifn yall kin reelee tell da futuristic likey yall be sayin on the TV. Shirleen be wantin ta kall yall an now dat I knows yall be a RennFrencher, I be lettin Shirleen kall ya ta git her fuooture toled.

But I disperse. Ol JimBob will be hapee ta lookey at dat porch kar fer yall cuz dere aint manee Renlisters who gonna dew dat fer yall since yall dint ask veree nice an seein how yall aint a member. But needer is JimBob, so Iz ginna hep yall out.

Course da reel reezon da Rennlisters aint gonna hep yall is cuz yall dun accuzed bubba Viking o rollin hiz ododomeeter back wen yall aseked him bout hiz car. Now mostee folks hear be perty offendeded to see how yall treats bubba Viking, but ol JimBob don't reelee kare much, so I iz hear ta help yall.

Jis lemee know what ta do.
Yur Fren,
JimBob
Old 09-23-2003 | 08:30 PM
DJ
Haiku Grasshoppa
Rennlist Member
Can I Drove Your Car?

"Course da reel reezon da Rennlisters aint gonna hep yall is cuz yall dun accuzed bubba Viking o rollin hiz ododomeeter back wen yall aseked him bout hiz car."

Uh... am I reading this right? Theo accused Viken of rolling back the odometer on his 993 C4S?

Dude, that's just plain stoopid.

Good luck getting anyone to help you. Dope.
Old 09-23-2003 | 08:36 PM
OldGuy
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Bob, Most Porsches in Iowa are serviced at the John Deere dealer.
turns out the combines have a similar stereo system and
Bosch Ignitions. Remember when you say Hey! in Iowa
someones gonna take you seriously!
Old 09-30-2003 | 09:07 AM
Todd P
Advanced

Theo,

There isn't A P-car dealer in Sioux City. The nearest dealer or Independent would be in Omaha, NE. About 2 hours south on I-29.
Old 09-30-2003 | 09:31 AM
theo
Track Day

Todd

Thanks for the info. I found a German guy that has an independent shop in Sioux City. He is willing to do a ppi for me. I should be hearing from him pretty soon.

Theo
Rennlist member- 030722-3794

Quick Reply: need someone to check c4s out for me