CCU random voltages

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2015, 09:09 PM
Enso
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 20 Posts
Default CCU random voltages

CCU stump

I really need some help with my CCU. when the car is running, if the fan is in off position, the front fans are still running , going off and on to high randomly. 2 and 3, 4 seem to be normal

Most of the servo opamp driver outputs are putting out a random voltage all the time.
When the car is stopped you can hear the servos continuing getting voltage. (random voltage)
The CCU is still alive with voltage and servos are getting the random voltages from the opamp drivers
when i pull fuse #1 and put it back in it all stops CCU is no longer live with voltage

of course this drains the battery all the time

Tore I’m hopping you can have an idea what to do
thanks for your help
Glenn
Old 05-23-2015, 03:31 AM
phoneyman
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I barely understand how the CCU works and havent done much trouble shooting with it. But when I was having problems with mine, like the fans running when they shouldnt and just not functioning when I needed it, it was because of my battery. The old battery would discharge over a couple days and I assume supply a non-steady voltage to the sensitive analog electronics and cause it to act erratically. Once I replaced the battery, the CCU went back to functioning normally. Just a thought to check your potential on the battery. Good luck.

Quick Reply: CCU random voltages