Sponsored by:

C4S Porsche Club Ireland Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2003, 04:52 PM
ksimpson
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C4S Porsche Club Ireland Pictures

The Porsche Club Ireland (PCI) had a get together at Dardistown Castle (about 30 miles north of Dublin) last Saturday. 20 owners turned up with various models spanning over 30 years.

I'm delighted to say that I won the concourse competition for my class (1993 to 2003). This is especially pleasing considering the amount of work that has been carried out on my car in the last few months.

Those of you followed previthat ous threads will know that this involved extensive body work and an engine out chassis realighment. Just got the car back on Friday night, prepped it as best I could and went to the meet on Saturday.

Pictures below. Dardistown Castle is owned by one of the Club members and can be seen in the backgrond of one of the photos. A fantastic day in a fantastic setting.

The Cayenne S was there courtesy of the OPC in Dublin. Their Sales Manager was one of the Concourse judges.

Old 09-08-2003, 04:53 PM
Rezal
Burning Brakes

Nice though that big blue car is blocking my view of the Porsches.
Old 09-08-2003, 06:08 PM
ksimpson
Racer

Originally posted by Rezal
Nice though that big blue car is blocking my view of the Porsches.
I have to agree. I did everything bar drive it. I looked at it, sat in it and listened to it. Only for the badge, I wouldn't have known it was a Porsche.
Old 09-08-2003, 06:25 PM
graham_mitchell
Banned

Received 443 Likes on 242 Posts

Ken, thanks for sharing. It looks like a fun day. And I am glad that the dark chapter in the car's history seems to be over

I noticed that your avatar photo and the other photos are 'jagged'. How are you producing photos for the web? If you email me the large original avatar photo I will be happy to email you back a crisp version.
Old 09-08-2003, 06:28 PM
Wikkid911
Remarkable
Rennlist Member

They all seem to be parked a bit close together for my liking. I'd have to have a word with that gold 944 driver!

Quick Reply: C4S Porsche Club Ireland Pictures